Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

I Feel Nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Nothing

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hey everyone,
    I'm a 24 year old female, and I've been smoking 8-10 big bong rips a day since I was 19, with light use since I was 15. I quit cold turkey for the first time in January for about 3 months, and relapsed shortly after the quarantine started. I quit again 3 days ago, and my withdrawal symptoms sent me running to Dr. Google for help and I found this board. But my lack of appetite, insomnia, and horrible gastroenteritis are nothing compared to the complete lack of emotion I feel. When I was younger my emotions were so.... bold. They were consuming and bright and made me feel alive but now I'm just numb. The first time I was sober I made a bunch of new friends, graduated college and moved in with my boyfriend but none of that made me feel anything. My parents even surprised me with a car as a graduation gift today and I had to pretend to be excited, and I knew that I should be so happy but I just wasn't. I can't even remember the last time I genuinely laughed or felt happy. Its devastating every time I have to fake it. I don't think I'm depressed, since I don't have any negative feelings about myself and while I still have some negative emotions they don't overwhelm me. I just wanted to know if anyone else has gone through this, how long it lasted for them, and anything that helped them get through it. I'm not suicidal but sometimes I just feel like life is a chore and I want to get back to feeling alive.
    Sorry for the emo post.

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Sounds like a bad case of anhedonia to me and yes this can be a typical withdrawal symptom although people can feel it to very different extents and time frames, yours does sound quite bad, I believe the average time frame is around the 3-6 month mark before people start to feel their old selves again but again it can vary depending on the person. The best thing to do to find out more on the subject within this forum/support group is probably to search for anhedonia, you will find a good few posts on the subject.

https://www.cannabisrehab.org/forums...earchid=512079

It will suck for a while but the quicker you get through it the quicker you get your life back so hang in there as relapsing will just keep setting you back. Hopefully, you will find our little info/support group of help.

All the best and stay strong!

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X