Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

time on ur hands? life without smoking marijuana

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time on ur hands? life without smoking marijuana

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    hi-i'm new to this cannabis rehab site and have been checking the letter board-one thing i keep noticing is that people dont know wat to do with their time-one time i stopped smokn for 18 months and i learned the guitar-think about something u'v always wantd to do and never had the time-

well now u have the time-as we all no smokn dope takes up hours and hours-another time i learnd about e=mc2 and the universe-dont wait til ur on ur deathbed to say "i wish i hada..."

my advice-choose something ur interestd in and do it-at least wen this is all ovr u'll ha learnd something new-

and if i keep failing at least i learnd guitar-with th internet u can learn and investigate anything-

another noticable thing is that people r doin it because something has happend in their lives-new child, job, divorce etc etc

giv up the smoke for urself cause wen evryone else aint there ur only left with u-if u live in a town and ur lonely i believe its ur own fault-the world is full of lonely people-and there r countless places to go, groups to join, etc

i havent joind any of course cause wen i stop smokn i'm great-b4 the second meetn i'd start smokn again and not giv a **** about anything-my sons come today and i b grand-then they go and i'm lost-i know i hav 2 sort this out-

any other part time parents out ther who no wat i mean?howd u deal with it?
    my brain is tired but the chances r i'll not sleep 4 a wile-we spend time gettn stoned and thinkn about our lives-then we stop gettn stoned and we think about our livesthis is the 1st nite of not gettn stoned-wish me luck-i'm off to be wi me fried head

Hi needabreak welcome to the forum.

Firstly can I thank you for your contribution to this forum, especially this post it’s such a good point, finding other things to replace marijuana with is such an important thing to do, if you are to stay off it long term.

I will chat with you some more on the other posts you have made.

Thanks again
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Hey there

Howse it going? Man I thought I was reading about myself here.

Originally posted by needabreak View Post
      hi-i'm new to this cannabis rehab site and have been checking the letter board-one thing i keep noticing is that people dont know wat to do with their time-one time i stopped smokn for 18 months and i learned the guitar-think about something u'v always wantd to do and never had the time-

well now u have the time-as we all no smokn dope takes up hours and hours-another time i learnd about e=mc2 and the universe-dont wait til ur on ur deathbed to say "i wish i hada..."

my advice-choose something ur interestd in and do it-at least wen this is all ovr u'll ha learnd something new-

and if i keep failing at least i learnd guitar-with th internet u can learn and investigate anything-

another noticable thing is that people r doin it because something has happend in their lives-new child, job, divorce etc etc

giv up the smoke for urself cause wen evryone else aint there ur only left with u-if u live in a town and ur lonely i believe its ur own fault-the world is full of lonely people-and there r countless places to go, groups to join, etc

i havent joind any of course cause wen i stop smokn i'm great-b4 the second meetn i'd start smokn again and not giv a **** about anything-my sons come today and i b grand-then they go and i'm lost-i know i hav 2 sort this out-

my brain is tired but the chances r i'll not sleep 4 a wile-we spend time gettn stoned and thinkn about our lives-then we stop gettn stoned and we think about our livesthis is the 1st nite of not gettn stoned-wish me luck-i'm off to be wi me fried head

Comment

Hey there, no kidding

It's as if you've taken the words out of my head. I quit smoking two weeks now. I started at 37. when the divorce hit boom i was into it. I quit my job after 20 years in it and took a pension a screwed away all my money. Do I feel like a fool. I am still feeling like a fool especially when I see how it has affected my life. WOW. It's been 7 years since we seperated and had divorce court last week and the lights came on. I started looking around who I aligned my self with and no kidding everyone smoked weed. I look around now and all the hurt and bullshit I went through and where are all my friends. Ya no kidding. Oh well I got a good woman who I have been seeing for 2 years she is great and no doubt see's what I can be and is by my side. I am thinking I have slipped into some depression or is it just withdrawl??
        I also have two sons, one smokes the other quit. I know for sure I don't have the paranoia happening like I used to but still feel like a fool for living the way I did for the past 7. It's a new day and I am looking forward to the sunshine.
        anyway I read your mail and just thought I would say hi, hang in there.

Gary

Originally posted by needabreak View Post

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          cheers dude-i'm just finishin day 2 of not smokn-i was grand til i went in2 one with my 12 year 0ld son-the idea of turnin to pot didnt appeal-i was hopen 2 jack the cigs as well as the pot but i been smokn fags since i left work-they'r nxt on the hit list!i should take my own advice-all pot smokers who stop make no big decisions til ur head settles-i get annoyd about th silliest things-once it was cause my youngr brother wouldnt chat in our separate beds b4 goin to sleep!i was 12 at the time and he was 11!thats an example of how mad it gets-
          i had the craziest dream last night-a mate has a massive rockweiler-i calld to his house n he had 5 other massive dogs and a brown bear in his spare room!hav u ever tries to push big hairy dogs past a bear?!its not easy dude-all the wile the bear's lookn down on me and i'm thinnkn "one of these dogs is gona bite me!" next thing and i;m sitten watchen the clock on his sofa-its 7.25 and i start work at 8.45 and i hadnt even walkd the dog home yet-then the clock says 9 o'clock and i panic-i aws late 4 work and the dog still hadto b walkd home!then the alarm goes off as usual and although i didnt get to sleep til late i felt good-wonder wat tonight;s dreamfest'll be-
          cheers 4 the comment-hang in ther, pat urself on the back and dont worry about divorcin a woman who does'nt love u-b happy wi urself first-the rest'll sort itself out-

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X