Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

I am on day 4 without cannabis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on day 4 without cannabis

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    i am on day 4 and I feel physically better and have given myself permission to not do anything, but I am so depressed, I am not going to smoke any dope but I feel as though I will never be happy again, I will always just be so useless and i can't stop crying. I don't want to feel like this anymore! I already take 2 anti depressants. I guess I will feel more mentally stable in a while, but I hope its a short while because I feel so hopeless and sad.

its okay 2 cry

hey dude-i'm on day 3 and 2mor will be my day 4-u'll be fine-

take my advice and 4get about the antidepressants-wen ur a pot smoker i believe it shuts down a lot of ur emotions-iwen i'm smokni dont care about any thing-i think that now ythat u'v stoppd ur emotons flood back in all sorts of ways-sit down and have a gud cry-even 4 no reason at all-it'll let some stuff out of u-

i been off it b4 and th emotional bit'll pass-ur feeln bettr-vecause u'v stoppd smokn-my normal routine is "i feel bettr-must hav a smoke" u feel bettr cause ur not smokn-start again and ur back 2 wer4 u wer-i'm talkn 2 me as well as u and anyone else lookn-

ur mite be like me-smokn took ovr my life-i want to get it back-if that makes me emotional 4 a wile-i prepared to accept that-at times my brain goes crazy and i hate the world-cause dope is a serious depressant wen i do it 2 much-

hang in ther-u'v made the rite choice-ur emotions'll calm down in the space of a few eeks-ur body and brain r thinkn hold on thers something missing-the thing thats missen is wats botherin u-it will pass-keep at it-and have a gud cry 2 urself and soon enuff u'll b able to laugh at urself 2-i cant wait 2 laugh again-i miss that not th dope-

Comment

Hi,

I suffer from depression too and take medication. I'm kicking myself and feeling pretty useless and weak atm cos I caved and had a j after nearly a week of detoxing cos of a particularly intense and upsetting text convo with my ex.I noticed that it didn't make things better...it just made me dwell on the thoughts I wanted to escape. Don't know how long it takes for people like us to feel better emotionally, but I can say that I felt a little better each day, after the first few (and I plan to again!). Have you considered going to a dr? I was surprised at the empathy and support I got from mine. The only thing I know for sure is that you should not go off your meds, especially while detoxing. I'm looking at it as a tool atm and will review when I win my battle with dope...which I will and you will too. Don't give up.We're all with you. There is a better tomorrow out there for you, I really believe that. I also believe you can do it. You really can. Give yourself some credit for making the decision to stop even though it has played even more havoc with your already fragile emotions. I send you thoughts of comfort and peace and wish you the best. Keep going cos you're worth it. And the life you will have will have light and joy in it. Never doubt it.

Hippychick

Comment

Keep goin, it wont always be this bad,well done for doing this, continue on this road and you will get yourself back and be feel like a whole person without pot.its really tough at first for alot of people, including myself.Remember it is easy to do what is bad for oneself but often a lot harder to do what one knows is good for oneself...Depression is an awful condition, everything can seem too much, just take things one day at a time, you'll be ok. in a while...peace, best wishes.. Anorak.

Comment

You can do it!

Hang in there. I know the feeling. like you want to be a recluse, and you go through those mental arguments with those friends that you are going to see tonight or tomorrow and go through the script of what you are going to say to them, or how, just one hit will be alright.
          but we all know that one hit means, we are going to have to find our next bag of weed, then it's back to feeling unforgiven, unworthy and worthless. so, be strong. and if we do fail, get back up and shake the dust off and that's not an excuse to fail I'm 48 years old, when I was a teenager and read stories in Guidepost magazine of people my age getting busted with weed, I said "Not Me" wow! look at me now! you don't want to be fighting a 36 year battle with an addiction. I have a 20 year old son (addiction to weed) 19 year old son (addiction to weed) my fault, I allowed it to happen in my house I have to other children, a daughter who is doing well but likes tequila like her dad did, me, that's another story, and 16 year old boy who says "not me" so I pray not Him! Keep fighting, win today! every day! God Bless!

Comment

hiya
            I am also on my day 4 (or 3 going on 4), and yes it can be hard. It is normal to be depressed, I am telling myself that the thoughts in my head aren't "real" and is just the w/d's talking. Stick it out - and even if you do bust, that is not the end and you haven't wasted any time. Is all a learning process.

I am also depressed, can't remember way i am living (not that every really knew), and would love a smoke. But i gave up for a reason and need to stick with it. Hope you can do the same - actually i know you can. We all have the power inside us to stop - it is more the mind that is a *****. I also let myself do nothing, but have found best to keep busy no matter how **** one is, then the day goes quicker, the new day starts quicker and you can congratulate your self for doing another day.
            Yes what I wrote does sound a bit dicky - but works for me.

Good Luck and stick with it!
            Cheers

NB Even Prussian Kings get addicted to Pot!

Comment

Hi leftcoast welcome to the forum.

Sometimes we just have to go through the process of feeling that way and get it out of our system, it’s all part of getting clean, don’t worry you won’t feel like this forever.

I wish you the very best of luck and anytime you want to get something of your chest we will be here to listen.

Take care
              Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

I am on my 4th day sober also...I cried for the first 3 days and felt like I was going nuts..we have to be patient and let our body and minds get healthy again.. we will heal..

I am 33 and have been smoking every day since I was 17...the last 10 months I was smoking about 16 hours a day straight....We all have out reasons to detox and they are all good ones..just keep posting..it WILL help you.. we are all here for you and things will get better...

Comment

hi, i want to stop again, but I'm trying to remember why. I'm going to build a list of reasons to quit.
                  money this is a huge one
                  health, tired of coughing
                  kids, would like to be able to concentrate again
                  would like to be able to read a book again
                  would like to be able to get a job again

i am getting some counselling, but I am afraid to stop, I have to remember that it's not that bad on the other side, I just need to get there somehow. I will be out of dope in less than a week. I would like to not buy more, and as I have no money, I think that might be easier than it's been in the past!

I will try and keep you posted. I need help.

Comment

Hi leftcoast

welcome back to the forum. anytime you need help buddy you know you can come on here and vent. Thats good you getting some counselling, it does help and has certainly helped me. You sound like you have enough reasons there to detox again this time but i'll give you some of mine

Money also is a major one for me (having spent around £25000 on the drug up until now, at least!)
                    Social life - you will get back the life that you could have been living and have the ability to interact with others.not be afraid to meet new people
                    You wont have the same degree of paranoia/guilt associated with smoking pot.
                    Get your mental health back
                    better short term memory and brain function
                    KIDS - they deserve a fully functioning parent in their lives
                    Dope makes you selfish/lazy/robs you of any ambition

try not to worry to much about your stash running out, try and look at it in a positive way rather than a negative way. Im reading the book "no need for weed" which has been really helpful to me in the past and just reinforces what we are all trying to do. http://www.clearhead.org.uk/noneedforweed/index.htm

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

FQ

Comment

Hi again Leftcoast

Making that list sounds like a good idea. Quitting isn’t always easy but even then it’s probably easier than carrying on how you are, continuing to smoke may seem the easy option but when you look at carrying on like that in the long term it usually isn’t.

The sooner you get through the hard part the sooner things will start to get better for the long term. Try to get the counselling if you can I am sure it will be worth it.

Take care, thanks for posting and please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best
                      Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                        Hi again Leftcoast

Making that list sounds like a good idea. Quitting isn’t always easy but even then it’s probably easier than carrying on how you are, continuing to smoke may seem the easy option but when you look at carrying on like that in the long term it usually isn’t.

The sooner you get through the hard part the sooner things will start to get better for the long term. Try to get the counselling if you can I am sure it will be worth it.

Take care, thanks for posting and please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best
                        Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X