Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

i dont know how to quit marijuana

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know how to quit marijuana

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    ive meaning for a long time to quit. im a 21 year old student in london UK. my flat mate and best friend is the biggest pot head i know, i love her tio bits and want her to detox if she wants to . i just hope that my quitting will not effect our friendship or at least how much time we spend together.
    my memory has suffered, its increasingly hard to create new memories and to study. im so young and unmotivated. thats not the way i think it should be, the drug was my refugge and now i seek new refugge ironically from my addiction.
    what to do about my bestfriend, should i be ohnest and tell her i dont think i can quit if we live together or .....

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi welcome to the forum.

I hope you don’t mind I have made a copy of your original post here, as I thought it is a scenario that a lot of people must experience and kind of deserves its own thread.

You are in a difficult position, all the people who are qualified in dealing with addiction, say that you have to remove yourself from the environment of drug taking in order to succeed and while I am not saying it is impossible to detox if others around you continue to use, in the vast majority of cases they are probably right, it will certainly make it a lot harder, you have to be honest and say to yourself, realistically what would my chances be?

You may want to check out our How to detox smoking marijuana post for helpful tips and advice.

Take care and please keep us posted on how what you decide to do.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X