Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

what is normal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    if you really pay attention you can tell that the drug is doing no good for you in life

[You just gotta open up your eyes and see that smoking the drug fuks your life up in many different ways and that definenetly happened to me

Leave a comment:

• needabreak
    replied
    as normal as th nxt dude

normal? ur u and i'm me- and we each hav our own perspective on life- each is valid so long as we dont force our views on others-

i smokd pot 4 20 years- for the last 8 years or so i been smokn it everyday-its been a problem 4 a wile-til march 30th this year it was smokn a quarter a day-it'd last 2 days wen i wasnt overdoin it!

example of a diary entry-fri feb20 09 "its 9.43 am and i'm on my 4th joint-wen's this ever gona end?"

i'v decided that i'v had enuff of bein stoned all the time-my dreams hav started again-th sweats hav been minimal-my body aint realised it aint gattn any more weed-everyone's different-u said ur doin well-happy days-this time for me has been good apart fro th uncontrollable black moods i get into-but even now in my third week they r hapnin less-

ther's more to life than gettn stoned dude-i feel much better, but i aint free yet-but i will b-

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis Rehab Admin
    replied
    Hi Otherwise normal welcome to the forum.

What is normal? It’s a good question and to a certain extent a bit of a subjective thing, but if you base it on comparing your behaviour to most other people, generally most people don’t take mind altering drugs immediately after getting out of bed. When everybody you know is a stoner it can seem like it’s the norm, but the reality is that for most people it is not.

It’s hard to say what effects you will experience and for how long they will last as it can differ significantly from person to person, but most people find they are over the worst of it after about a month, some however can find that they experience certain psychological effects for a few months after, but everyone is different.

Take care and I hope you continue to share your experience with us.

Leave a comment:

• Otherwise normal
    started a topic what is normal?

what is normal?

I started smoking pot when I was 17, off and on until I was 25, when I started smoking every day for the last 6 years.
    I smoked my first joint when I got out of bed, then on the walk to the train, then if I could sneak off during the working day.Weekends I would smoke sometimes 3 joints before lunchtime.
    I had all sorts of excuses why I wasn't actually a pothead, like all the other people that we total stoners and therefore losers, like smoking a j was not as bad as a cone, but cones were ok too (sometimes through lack of bong have used things like a potato, carrot, or apple!)Sometimes didn't have any for a week or so, but only cause couldn't afford it or just couldn't get it.
    I have been stoned almost the whole time I have known my husband, who does not smoke it but still gets it for me and is around when I do.The only friends I have made since my life changed (another story) and I started smoking full time have been other pot smokers.Now I have just simply lost the desire for it, but after reading everyone elses stories about their coming down and all the bad side effects I am starting to think maybe I do want it, after 3 weeks clean and only some insomnia and stomach pains, is it therefore only going to get worse for the next six months?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X