• North American Drug Addiction Treatment Centers

Cannabis and Synthetic Marijuana Drug Rehab Centers

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Drug Rehab Advice

If you feel yourself or a loved one are in need of professional medical based rehab for either marijuana use or any other drug dependence or co-occurring mental disorder then please feel free to consult our rehab center referral directory. Our directory listings cover every state in North America and include information such as the type of treatment offered, official accreditation and any specialization each individual rehab service provider may offer as many specialize in their own unique fields and in providing their own custom services. Every provider can vary significantly so make sure you research any perspective recovery center thoroughly and that they meet your own unique individual needs.

Choosing the right provider can very often mean the difference between success or failure as an adolescent teen can have such extremely different needs to a mature individual or a person suffering from a comorbid mental health related issue and therefore can be in need of a completely different type of therapy and treatment program.

You wouldn’t want your brain operated on by a heart surgeon or vice versa and the same is as true for drug addiction treatment, just as with any other type of medical treatment one size definitely does not fit all. Always research as thoroughly as you can beforehand what kind of treatment provider is going to meet your needs, make sure you do your background research both online and off and call and question a number of different providers.

Good providers will be happy to talk to you in-depth about the exact nature of the treatment plan they offer and answer any questions you may have. While time is always a factor when it comes to saving yourself or a loved one from addiction, never rush into going with a drug rehab provider that you lack faith in or don’t feel comfortable with, we hope you find our referral directory a useful place to start.

For further assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can also call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Good luck with your search,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

• NTN Drug Rehab

• Online Rehab Group

Rockszee

It has a name

Cannabis hyperemesis syndrome. Not sure if I had it but the doctor at the ER said that might be what was making me so sick. I have quit 16 days ago and

Rockszee 11-28-2020, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    Gilypore

Relapse days

Hi there everyone, I am a former user of weed for 7+ years going at it everyday without break to the point where my tolerance was sky high. After having

Gilypore 11-28-2020, 03:05 PM Go to last post
    Gilypore

!!HELP- Withdrawals: Head vibrating/shaking with dizziness

You are not alone guys, I only just subscribed to this site but I have that exact same vibrating feeling and I feel sometimes like im 1000 miles away

Gilypore 11-28-2020, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Gilypore

Im dizzy all the time after quitting Smoking weed.

Hi there, I have come across this thread while searching my withdrawal symptoms and it is nice to see im not alone. After smoking a gram a day for 7 years

Gilypore 11-28-2020, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Physical symptoms for 2 months now..normal?

Update....I’m almost 3 months now after I stopped cold turkey. If you read my previous post I was in hell for the 1st 2 months, headaches, head and face

Unregistered 11-28-2020, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    6string

Late Night Panic Attacks

anyone out there experience late night panic attacks , after quitting weed? I went through this before when I quit , maybe 8 years ago.
    Coming off of heavy

6string 11-28-2020, 05:13 AM Go to last post
    Rockszee

Vibrating and throbbing in my head

I too have had super weird symptoms in my head. I have had a vibrating/throbbing/ringing in my head for 2 weeks now. I actually found this site because

Rockszee 11-27-2020, 02:19 AM Go to last post
    Rockszee

4 days in goin cold turkey - extreme dizziness/nausea

I can’t believe I found this site. I truly thought something was seriously wrong with me. I had no
    Idea Thc could cause this horror I’m going through.

Rockszee 11-27-2020, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    Honselld

I had to quit

Yes it’s lonely here, I had to quit smoking because I wound up in the hospital again 4 days ago, haven’t smoked since and the doctors seem to think I have an illness

Honselld 11-26-2020, 07:05 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Bad headaches

I am so sorry to hear this. I just went through this with my father in law. I hope this doesn't offend you but I've already prayed for y'all. It's all I can do for a stranger in a forum that

Unregistered 11-25-2020, 04:55 AM Go to last post
    Nate019

Quitting weed and cigarettes, this is hell

It's now been 21 days

And although my body feels better, my head definetly doesn't.

I am still dizzy, and sleeping a lot. Like on the last post, a lot of the horrible stuff has cleared

Nate019 11-24-2020, 12:06 PM Go to last post
    Rowan

It's my time... to give it away. It's not for me anymore.

I just turned 40 and it's just not cool anymore. I don't know what I was waiting to happen in my life, but i'm pretty sure when it did, I was out the back smoking a doob.

I still love weed. Of course I do.

Rowan 11-22-2020, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Neuropathy from withdrawals?

I'm on day 3 and my foot is numb and hurting and it's painful to walk. This happened out of nowhere so here I am trying to Google some answers and this

Unregistered 11-20-2020, 02:19 AM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Moderate daily user for 3 years

I quit smoking weed after using it daily for 3 years. After the first 3 days, I had very vivid and scary dreams, I had horrible stomaches (felt like gas

Unregistered 11-17-2020, 11:09 PM Go to last post
    Nate019

Getting there I think

It's now been I think 2 weeks, might be a bit over

A lot of the very horrible symptoms have cleared up at this point, I'm not longer getting the electric zaps, headaches are

Nate019 11-17-2020, 02:07 PM Go to last post
  • Thisisme373

There is no available content written by Thisisme373