• North American Drug Addiction Treatment Centers

Cannabis and Synthetic Marijuana Drug Rehab Centers

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Drug Rehab Advice

If you feel yourself or a loved one are in need of professional medical based rehab for either marijuana use or any other drug dependence or co-occurring mental disorder then please feel free to consult our rehab center referral directory. Our directory listings cover every state in North America and include information such as the type of treatment offered, official accreditation and any specialization each individual rehab service provider may offer as many specialize in their own unique fields and in providing their own custom services. Every provider can vary significantly so make sure you research any perspective recovery center thoroughly and that they meet your own unique individual needs.

Choosing the right provider can very often mean the difference between success or failure as an adolescent teen can have such extremely different needs to a mature individual or a person suffering from a comorbid mental health related issue and therefore can be in need of a completely different type of therapy and treatment program.

You wouldn’t want your brain operated on by a heart surgeon or vice versa and the same is as true for drug addiction treatment, just as with any other type of medical treatment one size definitely does not fit all. Always research as thoroughly as you can beforehand what kind of treatment provider is going to meet your needs, make sure you do your background research both online and off and call and question a number of different providers.

Good providers will be happy to talk to you in-depth about the exact nature of the treatment plan they offer and answer any questions you may have. While time is always a factor when it comes to saving yourself or a loved one from addiction, never rush into going with a drug rehab provider that you lack faith in or don’t feel comfortable with, we hope you find our referral directory a useful place to start.

For further assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can also call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Good luck with your search,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

• NTN Drug Rehab

• Online Rehab Group

Nerdturd87

Day 101

Today I am now 101 days into my withdrawal. I know this probably doesn't sound so encouraging but I am still feeling the effects of it all. I mean, sure, it's better. I don't feel quite

Nerdturd87 Today, 12:30 AM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Weed and mental health issues

Yesterday I decided I would quit full stop...today iv been experiencing trembles, bubble guts, headaches and I seem to feel more anxious ... I was diagnosed

Unregistered Yesterday, 09:48 AM Go to last post
    lilifotografia

Almost 2 months sober, feeling discouraged af

Hi guys.

I smoked weed every day for the past 2-3 years and am trying to quit yet again. I have tried to quit before but it always escalated back to

lilifotografia 05-30-2020, 11:37 AM Go to last post
    Pirene16

Stopped cold turkey 3 days ago. I need support.

Hello everyone I stopped smoking 3 days ago. I am going thru it right now. I’ve smoked for the past 4 years but I’ve decided that I need to quit. My has

Pirene16 05-30-2020, 12:14 AM Go to last post
    New fella

4 days in goin cold turkey - extreme dizziness/nausea

Hey man. Sorry, for some reason I thought I’d replied when I hadn’t! I’m honestly feeling so so much better i feel like a different person. It’s a little over a month now and

New fella 05-29-2020, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    New fella

23 days into withdrawal

Thanks so much, man. Really helpful data, that makes a lot more sense to me now. I think I got hit harder by the gut issues than you but, as you say,

New fella 05-29-2020, 10:00 PM Go to last post
    Bubbles11202

Coughing after quitting??

I gradually stopped smoking in April and officially stopped on May 1st, I wasn’t coughing too bad during the first week but the second week it just seems

Bubbles11202 05-29-2020, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered

hoping for a timeline for when dizziness/lightheaded feelings stopped and sleep

It's been about 4 1/2 weeks since I stopped and still having dizziness and lightheaded issues. It's not fun and can be a bit challenging to deal with. Does anyone out there have a

Unregistered 05-29-2020, 02:01 PM Go to last post
    JWC

Almost 2 months- anti anxiety meds?

When I quit I had anxiety, depression, and most of all, insomnia. My anxiety was not as bad as many people on here. The insomnia and depression were worse. I toyed with the idea over the

JWC 05-28-2020, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    JWC

Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

Hey Rano09

Congrats on quitting! Double hard for you I'm sure having given up both cigarettes and weed.

I lost my appetite for a month, had pretty bad aches/tension particularly in

JWC 05-28-2020, 10:25 PM Go to last post
    Ruru

Joint pains after quitting Marijuana

Hello, I am newto this forum, but what you described sounds exactly what I am going through I guilt weed and alcohol back in December. Saw my Dr in January

Ruru 05-28-2020, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    cdawg

Terrible Hot Flashes N Night Sweats After Quitting Weed!

I was a daily wake'n'bake type for about 9 years, stopped for a year, dabbled and then started again in February up until a couple of weeks ago when I reduced use to one pipe in an evening, and then quit completely 3 days ago.

When I initially stopped in 2018 after years

cdawg 05-28-2020, 02:49 AM Go to last post
    Nerdturd87

Day 96

I'm 3 month in and by the start of the second month I had lost 35lbs. It has been locked at the same weight since. I am obese and lost the weight because

Nerdturd87 05-27-2020, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    Nerdturd87

Day 96

Hey New Fella, sorry I didn't see this until now. I agree with you that it seems that diet has at least a bit of influence on how you feel durring the day. At least it seems to. In total I've lost

Nerdturd87 05-27-2020, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Nerdturd87

Killer anxiety

Hey, hope you're doing better! I mean I'll say it again. I don't think taking anxiety medication is the way to go. That seems to be the consensus around

Nerdturd87 05-27-2020, 09:44 AM Go to last post
  • Alice

There is no available content written by Alice