• North American Drug Addiction Treatment Centers

Cannabis and Synthetic Marijuana Drug Rehab Centers

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Drug Rehab Advice

If you feel yourself or a loved one are in need of professional medical based rehab for either marijuana use or any other drug dependence or co-occurring mental disorder then please feel free to consult our rehab center referral directory. Our directory listings cover every state in North America and include information such as the type of treatment offered, official accreditation and any specialization each individual rehab service provider may offer as many specialize in their own unique fields and in providing their own custom services. Every provider can vary significantly so make sure you research any perspective recovery center thoroughly and that they meet your own unique individual needs.

Choosing the right provider can very often mean the difference between success or failure as an adolescent teen can have such extremely different needs to a mature individual or a person suffering from a comorbid mental health related issue and therefore can be in need of a completely different type of therapy and treatment program.

You wouldn’t want your brain operated on by a heart surgeon or vice versa and the same is as true for drug addiction treatment, just as with any other type of medical treatment one size definitely does not fit all. Always research as thoroughly as you can beforehand what kind of treatment provider is going to meet your needs, make sure you do your background research both online and off and call and question a number of different providers.

Good providers will be happy to talk to you in-depth about the exact nature of the treatment plan they offer and answer any questions you may have. While time is always a factor when it comes to saving yourself or a loved one from addiction, never rush into going with a drug rehab provider that you lack faith in or don’t feel comfortable with, we hope you find our referral directory a useful place to start.

For further assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can also call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Good luck with your search,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

• NTN Drug Rehab

• Online Rehab Group

Eroica

tomorrow

Hi unregistered. Most people communicate here by replying to threads. Just come back here tomorrow and reply to this thread to let us know how your quit

Eroica Today, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 98. These past two days my anxiety has been really high especially in the morning. Maybe its PAWS? Insomnia too last night. One day at a time.

Eroica Today, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered

tomorrow

I am going to start my day one tomorrow is there anyone out there I can chat with
    daily?

Unregistered Yesterday, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 97. Feel proud because im almost to a hundred days. No insomnia last night! But some anxiety and irritability has been hitting me this morning. One

Eroica Yesterday, 11:10 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 96. Woke up with a lot of nausea. Kept getting up last night after falling asleep. Mentally im a little bit better. Cant think of anything else right

Eroica 08-17-2019, 02:40 PM Go to last post
    Matteo1a

Wondering if anyone has PTSD and quitting triggered HORRIBLE anxiety.

Hi, I'm a week and a half off weed and I'm having HORRIBLE, DEBILITATING anxiety. I suffer from PTSD (early childhood stuff). I have no cravings for weed

Matteo1a 08-16-2019, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 95. Was able to sleep through the night so thats good. I also noticed that for the past week or so everything vision wise looks brighter and more

Eroica 08-16-2019, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 94. Woke up with a lot of anxiety this morning. Insomnia and repetitive thoughts again last night. Cant really think right now. Ill check in again

Eroica 08-15-2019, 11:07 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 93. Had a really bad headache last night so i took an Advil and that knocked me out. ive been getting so many headaches since i quit pot. Probably

Eroica 08-14-2019, 10:58 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 92. Insomnia again last night. Feel ok right now but was terribly depressed and anxious last night when i was in bed. Felt like a failure, thinking

Eroica 08-13-2019, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Hi Steve. Thanks for stopping by. Would you mind sharing how you feel worse? The third month was the worst for me so far. Im hoping the 4th month will

Eroica 08-12-2019, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    25 year ex user

25 days into quitting

Hey, your doing great, 3 months clean!!! Well done, I'm on nearly 4 months thats 1/3 of a year!!!!! But If I'm honest I feel worse now than I have done throughout

25 year ex user 08-11-2019, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 90. Insomnia wasnt as bad last night. Still not feeling normal though. I guess it will take many more months to get there. One day a time.

Eroica 08-11-2019, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 89. Insomnia not improving. Headaches returned last night. Not much else to add. Almost 3 months free of cannabis!

Eroica 08-10-2019, 11:00 AM Go to last post
    Eroica

25 days into quitting

Day 88. Managed to get a decent nights rest. Last night i remember feeling normal for a few minutes..happy even..before all the withdrawal hit me again.

Eroica 08-09-2019, 11:08 AM Go to last post
  • juanG

There is no available content written by juanG