• North American Drug Addiction Treatment Centers

Cannabis and Synthetic Marijuana Drug Rehab Centers

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Drug Rehab Advice

If you feel yourself or a loved one are in need of professional medical based rehab for either marijuana use or any other drug dependence or co-occurring mental disorder then please feel free to consult our rehab center referral directory. Our directory listings cover every state in North America and include information such as the type of treatment offered, official accreditation and any specialization each individual rehab service provider may offer as many specialize in their own unique fields and in providing their own custom services. Every provider can vary significantly so make sure you research any perspective recovery center thoroughly and that they meet your own unique individual needs.

Choosing the right provider can very often mean the difference between success or failure as an adolescent teen can have such extremely different needs to a mature individual or a person suffering from a comorbid mental health related issue and therefore can be in need of a completely different type of therapy and treatment program.

You wouldn’t want your brain operated on by a heart surgeon or vice versa and the same is as true for drug addiction treatment, just as with any other type of medical treatment one size definitely does not fit all. Always research as thoroughly as you can beforehand what kind of treatment provider is going to meet your needs, make sure you do your background research both online and off and call and question a number of different providers.

Good providers will be happy to talk to you in-depth about the exact nature of the treatment plan they offer and answer any questions you may have. While time is always a factor when it comes to saving yourself or a loved one from addiction, never rush into going with a drug rehab provider that you lack faith in or don’t feel comfortable with, we hope you find our referral directory a useful place to start.

For further assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can also call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Good luck with your search,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

• NTN Drug Rehab

• Online Rehab Group

gateway loiterer

8 weeks sober after 20+ years of smoking

I'm new to this forum, and am currently on Day 57 of sobriety. I christened myself "gateway loiterer" because the common myth was that marijuana was a "gateway drug" that would lead to harder

gateway loiterer 06-29-2020, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    New fella

Feeling euphoria or pretending he's not depressed?

As no nobody has chimes in yet, I’ll give my two cents. I can only really say how it’s affected me.

Basically I had a huge surge in energy and emotions

New fella 06-28-2020, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    gigi.quits

day 1

Today is my first day again... Iíve tried and failed to quit a handful of times but Iíve always slipped back into habit within a week. Itís not even 8am

gigi.quits 06-28-2020, 09:05 AM Go to last post
    Harold

Feeling euphoria or pretending he's not depressed?

Hi my friend has recently quit marijuana, which he has smoked daily for around 7 years. After the first few days he seemed extremely depressed about life in general

Harold 06-26-2020, 10:25 PM Go to last post
    New fella

Im dizzy all the time after quitting Smoking weed.

Yeh, had strong pressure behind the eyes and a general pressurised feeling in my face (though I donít get full head headaches - I just never have). Lasted about a

New fella 06-23-2020, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    Struggleup

Day.37.

Hey man, thanks for the reply it literally just felt a release of relief knowing someone has the same symptoms as me as Iíd still found nothing. Iíve started to be

Struggleup 06-23-2020, 05:12 AM Go to last post
    New fella

Same boat, same symptoms: day 55

Hey man. Yeh, I had that facial pressure weird feeling in the eyes thing at pretty much exactly the same timeframe. I think One day I blew my nose and a load of thick gunk came

New fella 06-22-2020, 10:58 PM Go to last post
    Struggleup

35 days today.

Day 35 and Iíve had a pressure headache for 9 days at least now. Pressure behind my eyes and temples and a tender back of the head. Iím guessing itís

Struggleup 06-21-2020, 06:13 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Withdrawal

Hey everyone, Iíve been smoking weed for 10 years, I started when I was 15, Iím 25 now.
    Iíve quit before when I was 19, because I had a Psychotic attack, they put me on anxiety medication

Unregistered 06-20-2020, 06:55 PM Go to last post
    Unregistered_

I'm losing a bunch of weight fast

I'm 18 and I just got diagnosed with CHS so I had to quit smoking no ifs ands or buts. In the last 2 weeks I've lost 20 pounds.

Unregistered_ 06-19-2020, 09:45 AM Go to last post
    Unregistered

We are in this together, I will get better

I have been smoking weed for the last 5 years almost every day. I began to feel dizzy and slight headaches which triggered me to go seek medical attention.

Unregistered 06-18-2020, 05:56 AM Go to last post
    Unregistered

Night sweats

I've been getting nicer sweats and it's been a month since a quit is this normal????

Unregistered 06-17-2020, 10:22 PM Go to last post
    Alyssa

Just me being preachy

Hey! Going through the same thing. For me thinking itíll stop eventually and saying itís not real makes me feel invalidated so the best way for me to deal with it is to accept all my thoughts

Alyssa 06-17-2020, 01:37 PM Go to last post
    Nerdturd87

Link to my thread

https://www.cannabisrehab.org/forums...nto-withdrawal

Nerdturd87 06-16-2020, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    Struggleup

Day. 30.

Thanks for the reply nerdturd, encouraging words and I do hope I recover sooner than you have. Do you mind me asking your smoking history? Would be good for comparison,

Struggleup 06-16-2020, 02:34 PM Go to last post
  • robinl555

There is no available content written by robinl555