+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weight gain since quitting marijuana

Default Weight gain since quitting marijuana

I'm gaining weight dramatically since I quit!

I've put on a stone in the 9/10 weeks since I quit (i can't honestly remember the exact date I quit lol at my memory)

But yeah, I'm eating loads and piling on the weight - luckily I've always been skinny so now im just looking healthier with a bit of extra weight - but hopefully i wont keep putting on a stone every 9 or so weeks!

Has anyone else experienced this?

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

after the intial period of about 3-4 wks after quitting where i had no appetite yeah ive put on about a stone compared to my smoking days but its a healthier weight coz i was underweight. apparently from wat ive read its because the drug plays about with your hormones and stops you from keeping muscle mass

Default I get it!!

I have quit for about 8 weeks now and I'm not over eating as I was when smoking weed. I used to eat ALL the time and a bunch of junk food at that. I just hope this does not continue to happen. I love having a clear head but I do not like the weight gain. I think it's a metabolism thing but I sure hope it stops.

UK - The X Factor Society that Loves then Hates then Loves again to Blow in the Media's Wind!

Yeah I did, not only did my appetite dramatically increase which I which I know some people experience the opposite, but I also put on a fair bit of weight. I think the not eating right and years of smoking may have interfered with my metabolism.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Connor Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Mr

I've haven't smoked weed for two weeks and have always been skinny. I have noticed a healthy weight gain since! I will not be smoking weed regularly again.

Default Quit smoking pot

I quit smoking pot in march and have gained almkst 30 pounds. I eat pretty healthy on a regular base. I don't know what to do..

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising