+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im dizzy all the time after quitting Smoking weed.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Withdrawal or something else?

I constantly feel lightheaded and dizzy and it started 10 days after I stopped smoking. Idk what it is but it scares me and Iíve been to the doctor and they tell me itís anxiety but I feel I canít get rid of these symptoms. I cannot sleep well recently and I just feel off. Anyone on here that could give some advice or reassurance I would greatly appreciate it...

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I constantly feel lightheaded and dizzy and it started 10 days after I stopped smoking. Idk what it is but it scares me and I’ve been to the doctor and they tell me it’s anxiety but I feel I can’t get rid of these symptoms. I cannot sleep well recently and I just feel off. Anyone on here that could give some advice or reassurance I would greatly appreciate it...
    Hey there

If your doctor has checked you and can't find anything wrong, then chances are you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms. They can be really awful, as many people on here have attested to over the years.

It can take weeks or months to start to feel better. But, these symptoms are temporary and will go away. It really does get better and you will feel great on the other side of all this. I have not used cannabis in almost 2 and half years after 20+ years of almost daily use, and really feel much better without it. I have zero interest in using it again.

Hope this helps.
    Hang in there!
    John
    Last edited by JWC; 04-16-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Default Yep

Iím experiencing the same exact thing. Was a heavy (daily, multiple times a day) for 17 years. I started having panic attacks after smoking and just needed to clear my head in general so I quit. Itís been almost 2 months without a puff and I feel dizzy, light headed, headaches..almost daily. Iím also experiencing terrible insomnia going on for about 4 weeks now. I really hope I feel better soon. Glad to know Iím not alone.

It can be a long road, but it is really worth it.
    One day at a time.

Hang in there!

Default Haven't smoked for 5 days

The first few days were fine, then today out of no where while i eas drinking tea, I felt dizzy and then realised I was feeling stoned. To be honest i did exercise this morning after a long time, so dunno if i am just exhausted but it is such a weird feeling

Default A theory

So I stopped smoking a week ago and I have that same feeling of being high and feeling kinda shitty.
    My theory is that since THC is stored in fat, maybe when we burn fat we get a little high. Maybe thatís why for heavy long time smokers that feeling takes longer to go away. Because you have more THC in your fat or something. Idk just a thought

Default Relieved

Hi, today is 15 days sober, I have had chills, sweats, headaches, stomachache, nausea, loss of appetite, anxiety and now dizziness. Most of these symptoms have come and gone thank god (it wasnít easy) but I still suffer with lightheaded/ dizziness. I never knew you could suffer like this from cannabis withdrawal and it really reassures me to hear that others have suffered similarly and come through it. I have spoken to my GP but still had my doubts there was nothing wrong with me and it was just withdrawal. Thank you everyone for sharing, I wish you all the best and hope I continue to improve (hopefully quicker). Thanks

Post withdraw symptoms

hi greetings form ecuador, South America.
    I found this forum online when I was searching for information about my withdraw symptoms and it really amazed me how much people around the world are having the same feelings of anxiety, dizziness, headache, nausea, etc.

NO ONE TALKS ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS TO QUIT

let me tell you my story, I started smoking after I got divorced on daily basis, weed in Ecuador is really strong, far from Californian or Amsterdam weed I have tried it all. there was a point that even weedbrownies didn't get me high. I have been smoking for about 5 years non stop. bong, joints, pipes, vaporizers you name it!

im a gym rat, very sporty, half time student and business owner. so didn't feel weed was stopping from my responsibilities, but it was harming in my social connections, before weed I was a very social person. now my only friends left are the ones that smoked with me. I alienated myself from other because of shame on people knowing im a weed addict.

I have severe withdraw symptoms, it started with panic attacks in the middle of the night around 10 days after quitting. I woke up feeling I couldn't breath. also had a lot of insomnia... that stop after 2 weeks, but now I'm feeling a constant dizziness, nausea and headache... everyday when I wake up and specially after I exercise... any of you are feeling the same?

from what I have read it seems that symptoms will continue for weeks and even months, so it is time to get strong and continue. I don't feel the need of smoking anymore..

I would like to hear from you guys,

sincerely

Ricky

Default Dizziness

I just stopped smoking four days ago, going cold Turkey, and having symptoms that I've never had before when stopping smoking. Very relieved to see that other people are experiencing dizziness as I have never had that before and was getting a bit freaked out. I'm also feeling some fatigue and irritability, but plan to stick it out as I know I'll just go through this again if I start up again. I'm trying 5HTP to sort of soothe the mood, can't quite tell if it's working yet, but I do feel a little calmer after taking it this morning. This is not a recommendation for 5HTP, I'm simply sharing what's going on with me.

Default Quit Weed, Having Withdrawals

I am so relieved to read some of these posts... thought I was having a serious problem. I quit smoking about a month ago now. I was an everyday user, maybe a couple times a day, for about 6 months. I had smoked before for about the same duration and quit, but donít remember having any symptoms. This time around, not so much. The first 2 days I was pretty much just restless and not able to sleep well. (Took me like 3 hours to fall asleep). After that, I had some serious issues with lightheadedness, dizziness and felt like pressure and a pulse in my eyes. Also had some weird heart palpitations it felt like. Felt shitty enough I almost went to the hospital on a couple occasions. Of course, anxiety hasnít helped at all. When I start having a symptom like that I start getting really freaked out and feel like somethings really wrong. Iíve been sober for about a month now and still have these symptoms occasionally. They seem to be lessening in frequency though. Iím an active individual and have noticed after working out or even eating sometimes Iíll start feeling this way. Iím so happy Iíve found this thread and am not the only one feeling this way... thereís literally nothing about these sorts of symptoms on many other websites.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising