+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Im dizzy all the time after quitting Smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I quit smoking the drug about 6 weeks ago, and have had serious dizzy spells, heart racing etc. I feel strange pressure in my eyes. ITs wierd, I actually feel high at times, like those highs that arent good, when your too effed up. Its almost like that point in an acid trip when you've had enough, and begin bartering with God for a moment of sobriety. Is there something wrong with me? I expected ths at first, but its been a few months now, and it just isnt getting any better. Has anyone out there experienced this? what did you do to deal. How long does it last?
    Thanks !!
    Yeh, I had the weird eye thing last few days, but just went away after three days I think. First in my right eye, then in both starting about three weeks after I stopped. Though part of me feels itís just that my body recovered enough to feel that theres pressure in my eyes, I think itís just more resetting of the body. Cannabis affects the eyes, so as part of that reset it makes sense to me that theyíll be a push back of some sort. But if it persists, like that other guy said, fo get checked out.

To the other questions: yes, the weird shitty feelings are totally to be expected. I had heart racing, right-chest, bloated gut, no hunger for two weeks, insomnia, sweats, chills, random flu symptoms that disappear after a few hours, sinus pressure, acid reflux, moments of sadness/helplessness. It all this stuff went almost as quickly as it came, only to return in 36 hours but much more gently. Itís a bloody weird process, but trust me youíll start tk feel better and better until you actually feel good, positive, energetic!

Here to talk! Good luck guys!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default We are in this together, I will get better

I have been smoking weed for the last 5 years almost every day. I began to feel dizzy and slight headaches which triggered me to go seek medical attention. I went to the hospital, did all the tests I could do and i was fine according to the doc. All she told me was the body is now rejecting the weed intake and i need to stop. My dizzy spells were very bad I thought I was going to get a stroke. With time I began to feel better day by day.. sometimes it get bad dizzy spells and I know is the withdrawal symptoms getting the best out of me.. reading all the posts has given me courage to tell anyone reading this that it will be better in time..let's keep level headed. You are not going mad!! PRAY GOD helps US Recover

Default Withdrawal

Hey everyone, Iíve been smoking weed for 10 years, I started when I was 15, Iím 25 now.
    Iíve quit before when I was 19, because I had a Psychotic attack, they put me on anxiety medication for 2 months and I didnít have any symptoms other than bad dreams and sweating at night.
    After 6 months I started smoking again, for 5 years in a row until last Saturday.
    I decided to completely quit last Saturday (exactly a week ago today) and I experienced very strong symptoms, dizziness, burps, anxiety, etc.
    I was really worried about the dizziness and I made an appointment with the doctor for next Tuesday when Iím planning on ask for anxiety medication.
    It makes me feel better to read that all of you guys are going thru the same and that Iím not the only one going thru this symptoms.
    If anyone need someone to talk about this, feel free to message me my Facebook is ďMaximiliano Piedra Cueva PozniakĒ I speak Spanish and English as Iím open to share my experience about this withdrawal symptoms with anybody.
    Best of luck to everyone and hope youíll feel better soon!

Struggleup Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default 35 days today.

Day 35 and Iíve had a pressure headache for 9 days at least now. Pressure behind my eyes and temples and a tender back of the head. Iím guessing itís the withdrawals as Iíve done a urine test a couple days ago and was still positive. Little bit worries that Iíve been masking a problem with the weed for some time just wondering if anyone has experienced the same at this stage??

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Quote Originally Posted by Struggleup View Post
    Day 35 and Iíve had a pressure headache for 9 days at least now. Pressure behind my eyes and temples and a tender back of the head. Iím guessing itís the withdrawals as Iíve done a urine test a couple days ago and was still positive. Little bit worries that Iíve been masking a problem with the weed for some time just wondering if anyone has experienced the same at this stage??
    Yeh, had strong pressure behind the eyes and a general pressurised feeling in my face (though I donít get full head headaches - I just never have). Lasted about a week and then cleared itself in my case. Though as the admin is fond of saying, weíre not medical doctors so if it persists and youíre worried definitely go get checked out.

If it makes you feel any better though, I pretty much had what you are describing and Iíve seen quite a few others post similar symptoms.

Default Dizzy after quitting - seems to be a breathing issue with me

I'm in my mid 60s and have been doing one gram of concentrate every few days. I quit two weeks ago because I fainted. I have not taken any drugs during the last two weeks.

Since I quit, I continue to be at varying levels of dizziness. At its worst my knees lose strength and different parts of my body are tingly.

I believe that part of my problem is due to an apparent disconnect between my blood oxygen level and my breathing. My brain doesn't seem to be in sync with what my body needs because I can really affect my level of dizziness by forcing deep breaths. Cool air definitely helps. I now have an oximeter ($40 at Target) and the readings seem to jibe with the dizziness.

There are also other symptoms - similar to what others have reported on this thread - such as this perpetual feeling of being stoned. This, too, is a bit disconcerting because it's not exactly the same as a proper high.

While I'm tempted to start smoking again to relieve these symptoms, I know that it's the wrong thing to do and I won't do it.

This forum is really good and this thread has allowed me to believe that these symptoms are shared with many others. That really has helped me stay calm and relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm in my mid 60s and have been doing one gram of concentrate every few days. I quit two weeks ago because I fainted. I have not taken any drugs during the last two weeks.

Since I quit, I continue to be at varying levels of dizziness. At its worst my knees lose strength and different parts of my body are tingly.

I believe that part of my problem is due to an apparent disconnect between my blood oxygen level and my breathing. My brain doesn't seem to be in sync with what my body needs because I can really affect my level of dizziness by forcing deep breaths. Cool air definitely helps. I now have an oximeter ($40 at Target) and the readings seem to jibe with the dizziness.

There are also other symptoms - similar to what others have reported on this thread - such as this perpetual feeling of being stoned. This, too, is a bit disconcerting because it's not exactly the same as a proper high.

While I'm tempted to start smoking again to relieve these symptoms, I know that it's the wrong thing to do and I won't do it.

This forum is really good and this thread has allowed me to believe that these symptoms are shared with many others. That really has helped me stay calm and relaxed.
    It sounds similar to me: Cannabis can affect oxygen exchange in the lungs, but could also be very mild panic attacks that mess with breathing. What’s your oxygen saturation levels? Definitely worth going to a doc to double check if it persists. If anything it will help you relax even and deal with anxiety!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising