+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Im dizzy all the time after quitting Smoking weed.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Bppv

18 weeks after stopping and having all symptoms mentioned on this fouum my doctor has diagnosed me as having BPPV. After he told me it was BPPV I told him it all started a week after stopping cannabis he said he could not see that it had anything to do with it 18 weeks after stopping. Not sure he is correct. But started doing BPPV exercises today. He said BPPV could go on for years.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default People feeling dizzy or irritated after they stop smoking

Iíve been feeling irritated after I stopped smoking and whenever I wake from sleep,itís like Iím high or dizzy and want to sleep again but normal get scared not to sleep because I donít know whatís gonna happen lol but along the line I notice itís all part of the symptoms of the withdrawal or weed and Iím not happy all this is happening because I get scared sometimes and I just look at the bright side and know that everything would stop because I loose appetite too from eating and if you are feeling any symptoms from this or any other symptoms because different people get different symptoms my advise is donít be scared and try to be relaxed and do exercise and your normal routing taking your mind off that would help a lot and hang on youíd be fine and get back all appetite and all feeling would stop and youíd enjoy life like you used to before you started smoking 😅🙃🤗op care😉

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Unregistered: rdurv Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Will withdrawals get better if I start smoking again?

I have beena chronic weed smoker for 7 years, did some excercise and sauna for 15 days and the symptoms went away. After 4-5 days I took a few puffs with friends, the withdrawals hit again and itís been 21 days to that now and Iím still facing the withdrawals. I planned to take a tolerance break initially. Will the withdrawals go away if I smoke again?

Yes they will go away..but every time you stop the withdrawals might get worse. Best to just stop now for good and be done with them than starting and stopping and going through them over and over again. If youíre a chronic smoker itís very hard to moderate. Believe me been there done that.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising