+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How long does it take for the marijuana cravings to go completely ? ( & my story)

Jolie Aurosa Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Sober for a year

I haven’t smoked weed for a year now. I used to be a daily smoker! One thing I have learned from this whole experience is that the cravings won’t go away, they’re not that present anymore like they used to be when I first quit but I notice myself craving for weed once every few weeks. I’m not trying to discourage anyone from quiting but I gotta be honest right! Just remember that it’s not worth it to smoke weed again, stay sober 💪

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Jolie,

Congrats on a year quit from cannabis. I am wondering if you might have some kind of vitamin or mineral deficiency that is causing you to feel these cravings for cannabis every few weeks? My first thoughts are that perhaps you might need magnesium, potassium or vitamin D. What do you think about this?

I quit in March last year and I have to say that apart from the occasional psychological thoughts about how it might be nice to smoke, I have absolutely zero cravings. I found that drinking green smoothies every day really helped to flush out the cravings. Let me know if you want the recipe.

Have you found other benefits from your quit? What are they?

Cheers,
    Alice

Well I'm really sorry for you, but I really hope that soon you're going to feel much better. The craving for marijuana goes away differently, during my entire life i have seen so many different situation about this actually, some people couldn't forget about marijuana for years, other just quit it in about one month. My brother has really big problems with this, i would like him to be one of those with minimal problems in craving marijuana but actually no... for him this is an everyday fight!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Benefits

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Hi Jolie,

Congrats on a year quit from cannabis. I am wondering if you might have some kind of vitamin or mineral deficiency that is causing you to feel these cravings for cannabis every few weeks? My first thoughts are that perhaps you might need magnesium, potassium or vitamin D. What do you think about this?

I quit in March last year and I have to say that apart from the occasional psychological thoughts about how it might be nice to smoke, I have absolutely zero cravings. I found that drinking green smoothies every day really helped to flush out the cravings. Let me know if you want the recipe.

Have you found other benefits from your quit? What are they?

Cheers,
    Alice
    Hi Alice,
    A vitamine or mineral deficiency could be possible. I’m not eating as healthy as I used to. I tried raw veganism for a couple of months in the past and I can say that during that period, I had zero cravings. Raw veganism isn’t really an option anymore but I’ll start adding green smoothies into my diet again.
    Other benefits from my quit are being able to have dreams again during sleep and waking up without feeling tired. Looking back at when I still smoked, I used to be so depressed and it felt like my brain was almost a dirty fog. I feel much better now and I appreciate life alot more. I can now see the beauty of life again!

Cheers,
    Jolie

Hi Jolie,

It is so nice to read your post! Sorry for my late reply. The site went down, at least for me, as I was writing you this post on Friday night.

I know exactly what you mean about appreciating life more. I am the same. I get so much more joy out of life. I also really like the fact that my emotions are so much more balanced and level than that kind of erratic emotional landscape of a smoker. It is good to hear that you have more energy now.

I hope that you will consider your nutrition. Maybe you could go and see a nutritionist and get some advice with some of the money that you must be saving? Enjoy those green smoothies. I have to get into them too Spring in Australia! Where are you?

Have a great weekend!

Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising