+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Terrible Hot Flashes N Night Sweats After Quitting Weed!

Default Panic attacks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi.quits View Post
    I canít even begin to explain how helpful this thread has been. Iíve been dealing with extremely frequent hot flashes, night sweats, nausea, headaches, etc. (I should mention Iím dealing with other health issues as well) but hearing everyone elseís stories gives me the motivation to keep going. Iíve been a daily smoker for almost a year now and itís pretty much completely derailed my life. Weed is great when used recreationally but I definitely overdid it for way too long. Iíve always had a fairly normal amount of anxiety but quitting weed made me have my first panic attack, then my second, my third, and so on... Each day has its highs and lows but the lows are what keep me motivated. I still have access to my weed and smoking supplies and iím not sure if I should get rid of them or not. I feel a sense of power and strength by having it so close and being able to hold back, but maybe iím doing myself more harm than good. idk what I expect to get by posting on here but it certainly helps to put my experience into words

Don't worry, the Panic attacks will subside. It all takes time. You are doing the right thing by quitting. It's going to be tough, but you can do it. Just by searching for help and joining a forum to share your experience, you've already shown that you have the strength to fight addiction. The people here are always willing to help. Any questions or just feel like venting, go for it. We've all been there.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Night sweats

I've been getting nicer sweats and it's been a month since a quit is this normal????

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Help

I had been using weed for the complete wrong reasons for about a month or two and am now on my 4 day of quitting and like Iím going psychotic the most sleep Iíve had is about 3 hours after taking like pretty high doses of melatonin and falling asleep for about an hour and itís been like that everyday I play games and stuff and that I canít even sit down without feeling like Iím overheating and itís just 10x worse at night beside the fact I have like 4 ****en plug in fans prob about half a foot away from me and Iím on the floor with no covers or pillow Iíve like loss some feeling in my whole body it feels like Iím just completely disconnected from it so I like go and dip my hands and arms in like a bucket of warm water idk if this is just me but if anyone else is having these symptoms pls tell me or if not let me know if I like permanently damaged my self

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had been using weed for the complete wrong reasons for about a month or two and am now on my 4 day of quitting and like I’m going psychotic the most sleep I’ve had is about 3 hours after taking like pretty high doses of melatonin and falling asleep for about an hour and it’s been like that everyday I play games and stuff and that I can’t even sit down without feeling like I’m overheating and it’s just 10x worse at night beside the fact I have like 4 ****en plug in fans prob about half a foot away from me and I’m on the floor with no covers or pillow I’ve like loss some feeling in my whole body it feels like I’m just completely disconnected from it so I like go and dip my hands and arms in like a bucket of warm water idk if this is just me but if anyone else is having these symptoms pls tell me or if not let me know if I like permanently damaged my self
    Hey there,

As a bit of time has passed since you posted this, I hope you are feeling better. It does sound really terrible!

Night sweats and difficulty with general body temperature regulation is a very common withdrawal effect. It can last for some time. As well as sleep trouble. Sleep trouble was my biggest problem and lasted for quite a while. Withdrawal can be quite a journey but you will get better. One day at a time. Go see your doctor if you can. Be good to yourself. Diet and excercise were (and still are!) a big help and a big part of my recovery.
    I know it is scary but try not to get caught up in it and remember that it is temporary.

Hope this helps a bit.
    Hang in there! You will feel better in time.
    John

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising