+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Headaches and marijuana withdrawal symptoms

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Headaches and marijuana withdrawal symptoms

Since I quit smoking dope a few weeks ago, I have had a headache almost every day for most of the day. It goes away at night and doesn't stop me sleeping but I want to know if it's related.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hello Guest,

I would go to the doctor and make sure it's not a sinus infection..
    Hope you feel better...

Robin

Hi and welcome,

I have heard other people saying that they have experienced headaches when they have quit, so it may be a withdrawal symptom that some can experience, different people can experience different symptoms, but as Robin says if it persists you may want to get it checked out by the doctor.

Take care and please keep us posted.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Problably yes...for heavy smokers (usually high grade) the immune system depends of marijuana so when you try to quit you can have allergies, bodyaches like a flu.....me and my friend are addicted to skunk marijuana...when we try to stop few days later sometimes more than a week we start to get headaches, sinus infection, high body temperature, chills, feeling hot/cold....i got a runny nose right now with no appetite, low nausea and the famous insomnia...the headache is annoying.
    But i can´t be sure in your case because i don´t know you, how much you smoked, the strength....

Cool Yes

At least for me. 2 weeks without the chronic. Dull headache every morning. Taking Motrin every couple hours and working out hard helps. Damn I really want to smoke a Fatty right now. I am not against smoking but I let it get out of control ( Tonkin everyday, at work, before, after, mornings evenings.) Once you get used to a stoned state of mind you want to stay high on the reg. but the fact is it makes you tired and hurts your concentration, productivity, sex drive etc. I used to smoke for "creative inspiration" but after a while you end up getting high just because and the creative ideas stop comming... I know for a fact that its not that way for EVERYBODY. Some people can get high all the time and be 100% but for a lot of people Weed is best enjoyed in moderation. That's how it's meant I be. Good luck and peace.

DanielRoach55 Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Dope headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since I quit smoking dope a few weeks ago, I have had a headache almost every day for most of the day. It goes away at night and doesn't stop me sleeping but I want to know if it's related.
    Hi mate.im just letting you know that the headaches will stop.i gave up because dope was starting to give me headaches every time I smoked it,so the people who say it can't give you headaches is full of it.when I gave up I had terrible anxiety,bad headaches,insomnia.i actually thought I was dying.i had ct scans,ultra sounds,x rays of all kinds,well I had nothing wrong with me in all these examinations.so I recommend that you just bear with it and it shall slowly fade out.good luck with it mate I hope you beat these feelings because once your past it you'll be a much happier person.i was also very delusional when I stopped for about eight weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielRoach55 View Post
    Hi mate.im just letting you know that the headaches will stop.i gave up because dope was starting to give me headaches every time I smoked it,so the people who say it can't give you headaches is full of it.when I gave up I had terrible anxiety,bad headaches,insomnia.i actually thought I was dying.i had ct scans,ultra sounds,x rays of all kinds,well I had nothing wrong with me in all these examinations.so I recommend that you just bear with it and it shall slowly fade out.good luck with it mate I hope you beat these feelings because once your past it you'll be a much happier person.i was also very delusional when I stopped for about eight weeks.
    What do you mean you were very "delusional"?

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanielRoach55 View Post
    "Thank you I needed to hear that "

Default how to stop migraines

after severe headaches and nothing worked to stop them (skunk) i started exercising Intensly during the pain and eventually subsided. it îs ****ing horrible if i were to know i woidnt have used it

Hi,
    I'm 11 days in without bud, I was a regular smoker I've been in love with bud for 7 years now, for the past 2 years I've only gone a total of a week without it, I recently had some series of unfortunate events happened to me, I feel like I really need to feel what is happening around me, so I quit bud and alcohol(also regular drinker) cold turkey, 4 days in without bud and I've been getting horrible headaches they seem to be getting worse, not stronger but they linger all day long now, from the moment I wake up I have a headache on the right side of my head (mostly) and on both temples as well, I have bud with me but I haven't touched it and I'm not carving it or feel like I need it. perhaps because my willpower to stay sober is stronger right now, I've been dealing with some heavy stuff and getting high is the last thing in my mind, I have not become against bud and alcohol, I will probably enjoy it again one day. but I abused both and now I need to get clean, no night sweats for me. I've actually have been sleeping better and thoroughly, my dreams have definitely become more vivid, my anxiety has gone down a bit, I used to get social anxiety very easily but I noticed that's been a significant improvement. I don't have as much of an appetite, I probably lost close to 5 pounds in the past 11days. as for head clarity and improvement of short term memory I have yet to see any changes since I find it very hard to concentrate with these headaches, I will keep a journal on this detox and keep my post up to date with any changes.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising