+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Life without pot feels profoundly BORING now... is this common? Will it pass?

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Pondering

Hey stoner fam. Iíve been smoking senior year in h.s. Iím 27 now. Itís been a while.. I know.. recently went out to hike with a couple jís Rolled up and got stopped in NJ. For a little bit of weed had to pay a major fine and going to get drug tested.. doesnít exactly seem justifiable to a guy just trying to hike and smoke a joint with Mother Nature, but then again a lot of things now a days donít seem equivalent. On my 6th day now, and have to agree with the original thread, life is dull as shit sometimes. Hear me out, itís not all of it. For example I never smoked during work or when I had plans to do something I know I wouldnít enjoy doing high. But itís the off days and the free time. Boy o boy does it seem blunt. No pun. I guess weed was just a really good past time for me. It made being just that much easier. Still have decent friends that ask to go drinking, but I was always a stoner never a drinker. I guess I realize tht I was depended on weed in a sense. Not the life or death kinda way but in the sense that, on my free time it was my go to. My drug test is in 2-3 weeks. God knows if Iíll even pass, even though Iím staying sober till the time comes. Iím not to happy that this country is so divided on the weed situation. I mean there a whole coast that legalized it. And on the other coast(east) it seems like itís being treated as a major crazy drug. Smh. Well thatís all I have for now guys. I wish everyone the best of luck if ur trying to stay away from it for whatever reason. And I hope more people get just a bit more lenient towards it.
    Peace and love

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

I am surprised at your situation of being fined for two joints. That seems really harsh and outdated. I'm pretty sure Maine and Massachusetts have recreational now. (I used to live in each of these states). I live in California now which has recreational, and as you say, along with several other western states. I think California has been pretty lenient toward it for years.

Anyway, maybe this is a good experience for you to be off of it for a while to see the difference. I used cannabis for 20 years almost daily and loved being high. Loved going for walks in the woods, on the beach, etc. Then it turned on me and made me anxious and gave me insomnia. Just screwed up my brain chemistry. I quit about a year and half ago.

This site is a good place to read about peoples' (bad) experiences with pot. I never realized people out there had such problems with it and withdrawing from it. It's good to know as much as you can about a substance that you are using. I guess most everything in life has good sides and bad.

Good luck with your ordeal. I hope it turns out well for you!
    John

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising