+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone else very lethargic after quitting cannabis?

Hey Tuffluck,

I have heard a lot of people saying that quitting cannabis can affect their energy levels, sometimes either way but you are certainly not the first one to experience it.

Take care and please keep us posted.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Soooo tired

I too quite about 2 weeks ago smoked 3 years straight find myself tired can lay my head down and sleep anytime also very lethargic can't concentrate on much of anything. Had my first vivid dream in years the other day haven't had any since

30something Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Came here for answers

I have been smoking for 16 years, and have been on and off smoking the last 2-3 years (more on than off tbh) i smoke around a gram a day, 2 or more on days off work. I had experienced the energy rush and hyper fast thoughts the first time i gave up at the beggining of my "on and off".

This time its way different, its only been nine days but as i say.. its different. My first few days i felt a slight energy boost and clarity in my thought process, nothing too wild. Now 9 days in and i too was feeling drowsy and generally quite slow throught today. i have had a three hour "nap" this afternoon and still felt quite drowsy the rest of the afternoon. Strangely after looking for some reasons as to why i was feeling the opposite to previous times i feel a bit more alert and understanding of my own addiction.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I think that coming to terms with the fact that i was addicted and that me and my life have been suffering for the sake of a smoke has changed my perception on the whole thing.

Thank you to people that have come here and been open and honest about how they have felt and are feeling and helped me and hopefully others to make the next step in understanding themselves and mine and theyre addiction withdrawrals. Because they are real no matter what anyone says.

Peace and love to all.

Quote Originally Posted by 30something View Post
    I have been smoking for 16 years, and have been on and off smoking the last 2-3 years (more on than off tbh) i smoke around a gram a day, 2 or more on days off work. I had experienced the energy rush and hyper fast thoughts the first time i gave up at the beggining of my "on and off".

This time its way different, its only been nine days but as i say.. its different. My first few days i felt a slight energy boost and clarity in my thought process, nothing too wild. Now 9 days in and i too was feeling drowsy and generally quite slow throught today. i have had a three hour "nap" this afternoon and still felt quite drowsy the rest of the afternoon. Strangely after looking for some reasons as to why i was feeling the opposite to previous times i feel a bit more alert and understanding of my own addiction.

I think that coming to terms with the fact that i was addicted and that me and my life have been suffering for the sake of a smoke has changed my perception on the whole thing.

Thank you to people that have come here and been open and honest about how they have felt and are feeling and helped me and hopefully others to make the next step in understanding themselves and mine and theyre addiction withdrawrals. Because they are real no matter what anyone says.

Peace and love to all.
    Wow, you "Came here for answers" and provided a pretty clear one yourself: "the fact that i was addicted and that me and my life have been suffering for the sake of a smoke". That's a HUGE admission and one that has to occur to stop the addiction. Nine days is a great start and you say,"This time its way different". That is a very positive thing, too. It sounds like you have convinced yourself the time is now. A lot of folks who try to quit never get to that point. That just might be the answer you're looking for. After 9 days you're not reporting any crazy withdrawal symptoms so that, plus your own awareness of your situation, shows me your chances of ending your cannabis addiction are really good. Day by day, keep it up, and keep us updated!

30sometging Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Came here for answers

Im still doing good on the 11th day.. last night i had a dream i bought some weed (i didnt smoke any in my dream) and was met with a feeling of dissapointment when i woke up. Now slowly regaining conciousness as i drink my morning coffee and morning cigarette i realise that i still have a long path to walk and i must stay strong.. these last couple of days my work output has increased and my social ineptness (if that is a word) is fading away slowly.

Posting here seems to help me a lot to come to terms with my addiction. I will keep this conversation going for the sake of my life and hopefully to help others too.

Peace and love to all.

Quote Originally Posted by 30sometging View Post
    Im still doing good on the 11th day.. last night i had a dream i bought some weed (i didnt smoke any in my dream) and was met with a feeling of dissapointment when i woke up. Now slowly regaining conciousness as i drink my morning coffee and morning cigarette i realise that i still have a long path to walk and i must stay strong.. these last couple of days my work output has increased and my social ineptness (if that is a word) is fading away slowly.

Posting here seems to help me a lot to come to terms with my addiction. I will keep this conversation going for the sake of my life and hopefully to help others too.

Peace and love to all.
    Posting here helped me a lot, too. Humans are social creatures. We need this sort of interaction, especially at times like this. Your posts do help you and others. Keep 'em coming.

They say dreams are a window to our subconscious and if that's true, which I think it is to some degree, then your subconscious and your conscious states sseem to be in line regarding your feelings about pot - you don't want to smoke it anymore. Yes, you bought some pot in your dream but were disappointed by it AND you never smoked it, nice.

Pulling for you today and the days to come.

Default I have stopped counting days now

I think im over 2 weeks now without smoking any weed. As the title says i have stopped counting days now. My dreams have intensified slightly over the last 2 days, i have just woken up from an afternoon nap (1 hour) and had weeks worth of time pass in my dream.. i feel like i am reaching a peak now where my mind and body are coming to a balance point.

Peace and love!

Default Probably my last post

I have now stopped craving weed and i know my mind is made up for quitting weed, next will be cigarretes.
    I downloaded an app on my phone (quit cannabis) to keep track of money and joints i would have spent and smoked.. this has helped me see exactly how bad i used to be.
    In 21 days i have saved: £320
    Avoided smoking 120 joints.

Thank you for the encouregment and taking time to read and reply to my posts.

Peace Out!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default OP was asking about lethargy....

well, yes and no

with messed up appetite and stomach
    probably not getting enough food and that's got me a little weak in the knees........

but pot always burnt enough braincells with each puff to get me into a new group of brain cells and some great ideas....

so i'd usually rush out to implement my brilliant pot-induced ideas asap!

now.....well ........limbo day 4 but hot flashes are getting less and less and i slept better last night than in years!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising