+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i cnt stop smoking weed..it seems impossible for me.plz help.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default i cnt stop smoking weed..it seems impossible for me.plz help.

im 20 years old and i cnt live wit out mariguana...i wake up smoking nd fall asleep smoking...if i dont have it
    im mad about some dumb reason or somtimes for no reason..it seems like when mariguana comes around, my day gets so much better and i feel good..until im sober and life is jst back to the "grouchy" me...ive tried quitting before bt i couldnt do..i jst dont know how to quit..wher do i start or how? do i stop smoking less quantity as time goes by until i finally stop?...or do i just stop all at once?..i need help on the first steps on how to stop my addiction please...my life totally revolves around mariguana.somtimes i even get embarsed because im high everywhere i go!..people notice it nd it makes me feel ashamamed that i always have to be high to get through the day...help please..anyone?

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi and welcome to the group,

I know how you feel, I think many of us here do, I too at one point thought I would never be able to live without it, but it can be done and once your though the worst it really isn’t that bad and as time goes by life without for most people usually turns out to be better or so most of us here seem to feel, but it can take a bit of work and like I say it can be a bit thought at times although not everybody finds it to be that much of a problem, some find it much easier than others, which bring me onto the next issue you asked about and that is how should you quit, if you are someone who is truly addicted then the chances are the cutting down slowly thing probably won’t work for you, it rarely does for any addict from what I hear, that’s just the nature of addiction I am afraid it tends to be an all or nothing type thing, so cold turkey is for many is the only real way they can succeed.

Of course you can always try slowly tapering off and see if it works for you and you will soon find out if it does or not, but my advice would be just to try and stop at once, if you really are hooked then from what I have learned you are probably much more likely to succeed that way.

Anyway have a read of the other posts and learn what you can, if you have any further questions or just need to get something off your chest then please feel free to post, we will always be happy to listen and help advise when we can.

Take care and please keep us posted.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising