+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1196

Thread: How long do marijuana withdrawal symptoms last

hundredwatt Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default my symptoms

Hi all,

its good to read everyones stories here and know im not the only one who gets withdrawal from weed! most of my friends dont, they quit cold turkey with no issues. Ive quit and started using many times over, and have ran a few experiments on myself to observe the symptoms I get when Im using regularly, and when I quit.

When using regularly (daily), the following were my worst side effects. Note, it took me a while to pin these symptoms on weed, partly because some take days to manifest; and partly because I didnt want weed to be the cause:

-Poor sleep. Weed helps you get to sleep; and the first few nights you use it, you get a great nights sleep. But after a few nights, your brain depends on weed for sleep; and your sleep changes (you stop dreaming, for example). Eventually, I cant get to sleep without weed, and if I wake up after <8hrs, I have to toke up again to get back to sleep. And the more you smoke, the worse the problem gets. When I was using concentrates, I would wake up every 3 hours and have to smoke to get back to sleep.

-Erectile dysfunction. Again, I am certain this has to do with smoking before bed. REM sleep is critical for regulating testosterone; so its logical that weed affects REM and could cause ED. It takes me 2-3 nights of smoking weed for me to start having problems; but they are noticeable: Dramatically decreased sex drive and ED. And dear god, when I stop smoking...days 2-4 Im horny as ****.

-Groggy feeling This could be tied in with poor sleep; but there is a distinct groggyness that comes with heavy cannabis use.

Now for the withdrawal symptoms. Im currently on day 7 of cold turkey; after tapering down for the 7 days prior to that.

1. Insomnia. Starts day 2, continues for 3-5 days.

The trick Ive found to preventing insomnia is by smoking the first few days you quit (this was my "taper" period); day 1 smoke 1hr before sleep, day 2 1.5hrs before, day 3 2 hrs before, etc. The goal is to get your brain to sleep sober, but using the tail end of your high to allow you to fall asleep. This made the first few days of this recovery infinitely easier than others (but its taking longer). Once your brain has slept sober for a few nights, it should be easier to get to sleep.

The insomnia was way worse when I was smoking oils, compared to smoking mj; partly because the high from oils lasts 4-5hrs compared to 2-3 for weed (thats most of the night your brain will sleep high!)

1.5. Poor sleep Starts day 2, continues for 3-8 days.
    Labeling 1.5 as it is related to insomnia. Even after tapering off, I still cant get a full nights sleep for at least a week.

2. Cloudy Brain . Starts day 2, continues for 7-8 days

Thinking is...hard. My brain just despises critical thinking when recovering; even forming sentences seems an arduous task. My brain feels sluggish, like I haven't slept in 2 days. Memory and recalling things is difficult.

3. Headaches Starts day 2, continues for 4-7 days, peaks on days 5-7.

The headache is always very distinct. In the temples, and above the eyes.
    One bizarre thing about weed withdrawal is that if I shake my head left/right really fast (like signalling "no"), the back of my head instantly starts hurting. Thats a sure way I can differentiate this from other causes.
    Another strange thing about the weed withdrawal headache is that it gets really bad if I exercise. Everyone says to workout when detoxing; I really am not able to.

4. Facial pressure Starts day 3, continues for 4-7 days, peaks on days 5-7.
    This feels exactly like really bad sinus pressure. I feel pressure above my eyes, on my ear canals, and lymph nodes.
    Once, not knowing it was from withdrawal, I actually got a MRI. There wasnt even any mucous causing the pressure. Very strange. It seems areas of the face get sore on their own.

5. Sore muscles Starts day 2, continues for 4-7
    I get sore legs and fingers from the time I wake up until I sleep. The soreness is typically mild though. But again, this is another reason I can not exercise when detoxing; my muscles just dont recover!

6. Anxiety Starts day 2, continues for 3-5, peaks day 4
    Some people get terrible anxiety; I only get moderate anxiety which I am able to deal with. I can easily see how others could get panic attacks.
    It just makes evverything I do seem harder than it really is, which is taxing on your mental health.

7. Depression Starts day 2, peaks day 3-4
    Its hard to tell you're depressed; but I do find myself feeling sad over nothing while detoxing (similar to a mild mdma comedown).

8. Night sweats
    I sleep with a towel.

9. Cold fingers and toes Starts day 2, peaks day 5-6
    This is really annoying

10. NauseaStarts day 2, peaks day 2-3
    I usually only get bad nausea if I was smoking oils. The severe insomnia also makes the nausea even worse.

The thing that has the biggest effect on how severe these symptoms are is how much you smoke. I used to smoke weed, and Id only have (1) and (3); and mild at that. Since I started using oils, I get all 9 of these bad boys; and (1)-(4) are severe

Currently, Im detoxing and on day 7; still have a very slow brain and mild headaches but I think the worst is over. I finally decided that I dont want to live with the side effects of regular use (ED sucks); plus I travel international for work; and obviously I cant take weed. I dont want to suffer these withdrawal symptoms whenever I travel, it makes my business trips miserable. Ive smoked pretty regularly for the past 5 years, the last 1.5 have been pretty heavy and lots of concentrates/oils.

Hope this can help others trace/track their symptoms and best of luck to all!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default D

Quote Originally Posted by NateTGreat View Post
    Again, much thanks to you, ridextreme. You have been my beacon of light through all of this, and your reassurance means more than you know. I think that it's extremely big of you to come back on this rehab group to help others even after being clean and feeling great for 2.5 years. Thanks for the advice about the benzos and Benadryl. I have and will take the benzos when I feel that the symptoms are too unbearable, but I guess the stubborn anti-pharmaceutical naturalist in me is working against me at this point. Like I said, my worst symptom now is this spacey/dizzy feeling in my head. Its not an off-balance feeling but more like my head is full of dead weight and pulls me more in the direction I'm moving. It is very unnerving and many times prevents me from functioning as it is too distracting.

It is interesting what you said about carbs exacerbating your anxiety. I have been reading the newly released book 'Grain Brain' and have been learning a lot about how fats(even saturated) are the key to good brain health, and how carbs (even healthy whole grains) can cause a slew of mental disorders in the long run. Because of this, I have started to take in much more fat lately than I typically would, and I can almost notice a more calming effect after eating say, eggs and bacon, instead of a bowl of oatmeal. I seldom eat refined or processed sugar products if I can help it (very difficult to do in this society), and I never touch caffeine. I must drink close to a gallon or more of water a day. I still try to get in a 4-5 mile walk about 4 times a week. I continue to do some light weightlifting. And, I have been sticking to my nightly yoga and meditation/breathing for 15-30 minutes each night. It's unfortunate, because I'm probably taking better care of myself than I have in years, but I still feel the worst I have ever felt, probably in my entire life. I just keep repeating the mantra 'this too shall pass' and maintaining an extreme level of patience for the day when I feel great again. Thanks and I will drop another update next week.
    Have you had your vitamin d and sugar glucose levels checked.
    I have the same feeling. Felt like i was going to dive into a wall. Lightheadness. Coming so close to blacking out. Dizziness whilst sitting, standing, walking, groggy feeling.
    I had a test and my vit d was really low and glucose was funny. Just waiting to see how i go and get another test in a few weeks time.

That is indeed good advice, in fact, if anybody has symptoms of dizziness or even any others that could be symptomatic of something else more serious even if they are withdrawing it is still a good idea to consult a medical professional and recieve a full medical examination. While there is a good chance that a good deal many symtoms may well be withdrawal related, you also have to consider what a powerful drug marijuana can be when it comes both masking and reducing the symptoms of other potential health problems.

It's always best to air on the side of caution even when you think you know what the problem is.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Hello peps, in a nutshell I got out of the military back in 2015 and pick up one of the worst habits which was drinking. Every weekend I would drink til my knees wouldn't hurt no more and was heavily against Jane at the time. My friends would pressure me into hitting the bong and the blunt but I reach a point where alcohol wouldn't even give me a buzz and was packing some weight so I decided to go green towards the end of 2016. The funny thing was my brother in law also smoke and there was the blast off to my Jane addiction. For almost 2 years I would be smoking daily and not just any bud but straight up GAS, the bud that kinda smell like a skunk's fart. Also when the plug would have dab I would in a heartbeat ask away. We would dab it up then heat up a spoon and wax up the rillo and roll up. The smoking became like a ritual like a everyday thing and it only got worse. Towards the beginning of 2018 I had to cut out tobacco and stick to joints due to the fact it was a bad mix and was killing my breathing. I told myself if I only smoke joints and no longer hits from da bong or rolling up blunts maybe my lungs and body would recover yea right. In April of this year I starting to experience abdominal pains and nausea for a straight week. The pain was so bad that I took like 2 weeks of the bud hoping for the pains to go away, and as soon as I felt like being normal I went back to action lighting up joints and would do so for the next month until it all went crashing down a month later. The same stomach pains came back but were extremely more painful than the ones before. I lost my appetite and starting losing so much weight and was waking up nauseous in the mornings. I would barely eat and literally made 2 trips to the hospital for deyhadrtion and stomach pains. During all this madness I research CHS and was telling myself this cant be it. Well the doctors told at first your gallbladder had some sludge but no stones probably from all the burgers and fries and PIZZA from eating while getting the munchies that led to my gallbladder getting bad so I cut out all fast food and was thrilled that least it wasn't the weed that was making me sick. Your stoner went back at it again to smoking and these time after smoking it felt like my last day on earth and was tripping the whole day and then all the symptoms came back again. I would make one more trip to the hospital and these time the pemorfed ct scans, ultrasound, bloodwork the whole nine yards and told me theres nothing wrong with you and that's were it all made sense. The weed that I was smoking for relief was the one causing the damage. I look up all the symptoms of CHS and they all matched. I was devastated that a harmless plant could cause so much damage. From the 9th of June I have no longer smoke the herb and I am on day 29 of being free from the chains. The first week I experienced minor panic attacks, feeling nauseous and flu like symptoms but drank some hot tea and was calm down by my sister which help me out a lot. The second week It felt like hell i was taking like 3 or 4 hot showers a day just to clear out the nauseous symptoms out of the way. I also experienced wild dreams that didn't make sense at all. The 3rd week was spitting a lot of white mucus out and would go through mode swings. Also anxiety and headaches would almost be a everyday thing. Now I just feel headaches and some anxiety which feels awful at most times. I am on day 29 and will continue to stay clean. hopefully these damn headaches go away its literally killing my vibes away.

Default New: Long Post

Hey guys Iíve been reading this thread for the last 3 weeks and I really want to get this off my chest. First Iím 20, turning 21 in two weeks Iíve always been a really happy and outgoing character, making friends and communicating has always come easily to me. And Iíve never been diagnosed with any pre-existing mental illness. I was introduced to weed at the age of 17 immediately falling in love with it, my dad was a police officer so I was always very careful with my use, usually only smoking with friends on a Friday night if even. Due to cardiovascular concerns I decided to stop smoking altogether and never, as far as I remember never experienced any withdrawals. Then senior year came and flew by but towards the end I got a new job and was convinced to smoke again by my coworkers. Not every day, but often enough. As the school year ended my friends and I got bored (there is literally nothing to do where I live) and ended up smoking every night over the summer just a year ago which was an uptick from my previous consumption rate of 3-4 nights a week. Only splitting a blunts worth between two people. I had gotten accepted into an actual university which was really exiting for me to get to go out and be on my own for the first time, and fortunate enough I got the privilege of not having to live in a dorm or apartment with some ransoms because my parents just so happen to own a lake house 30 minutes off campus. Initially I was exited but as time got closer and closer to moving I became sad at the though of actually moving out and living alone. And when the time actually came I was torn for a solid 2-3 weeks. Over time I became accustomed to living there and my dog kept me company as well as working, class, and making new friends (basically what everyone going to college experiences). Needless to say living alone came with freedom to smoke. So instead of smoking once a night I got into the habit of smoking before class and after class and on weekends all day before and after work really just out of boredom which later turned into habit as I got more and more accustomed to living on my own. Needless to say after the first semester classes got harder and I started seeing my grades slipping and noticed I was becoming an introvert(showing no interest in meeting new people outside the ones I hung out with on a regular basis) so I quit smoking all day and started only smokin at night to wind down, this was followed by general irritation when I wasnít smoking but I never thought twice about it. As the school year ended so did my good times with weed, coming home again I noticed weed wasnít as fun as it had been, usually just causing me to be sad. Which I think was due to having to majorly cut back because Iím back in my parents house (1 puff before bed). As I cut back dramatically I noticed that any negative news of any kind would significantly distress me I.e Anthony Bourdane, XXX Tentacion, their deaths honestly made me feel extremely depressed which I have never felt before but was weird because I generally didnít care about these figures whatsoever. After researching I concluded that I was going through withdrawal from cutting back and realized I had a bad habit on my hands anyways so I through all my weed, paraphernalia away without a second though on June 17th. The first week was horrible, vomiting, diarrhea, I had to call in from work. The second and third week were riddled with depression, anxiety (intrusive negative thoughts, headaches, etc., and while I havenít had any trouble falling asleep the quality of sleep Iím receiving is very poor and I have experienced a couple nightmares, mainly just vivid, weird dreams. Although I am on day 1 of week four and I have noticed that the depression and anxiety is slowly fading I am still troubled by the occasional intrusive thoughts and stress headaches, I honestly canít get on Twitter because all the negativity and depression on there really distresses me even after unfollowing 300+ people, negative s**t still seems to find itís way on my homepage. This is really just a rant because I canít seem to keep myself entertained or distracted, my mind has taken over my days in a negative way and although fading slowly it still distresses me. Overall I have had okay days and Iíve had flat out bad days, but my overall mood is just ďblahĒ as itís hard to get out of the house to do anything fun considering all my other friends work or have internships as do I. Sorry for the long post, anybody with a similar situation that wants to reply or comfort please do so because this forum is really the only place I feel I can relate to anything right now. PS I fully intend on beating this and never returning to my habits, these mind games suck.

Default Reply to initial

Another point to make is that when Iím at work or actually do get to go out with friends my symptoms seem to have started to somewhat diminish although theyíre still in the back of my head. But I want to get back to the point where I can actually enjoy ďmeĒ time without being depressed or anxious because we all like our ďmeĒ time to some extent. Other symptoms I forgot to mention is due to the anxiety the muscles in the back of my neck get really tight which goes hand in hand with the headaches and some days (the particularly bad ones) my perception of time is extremely slow.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hello peps, in a nutshell I got out of the military back in 2015 and pick up one of the worst habits which was drinking. Every weekend I would drink til my knees wouldn't hurt no more and was heavily against Jane at the time. My friends would pressure me into hitting the bong and the blunt but I reach a point where alcohol wouldn't even give me a buzz and was packing some weight so I decided to go green towards the end of 2016. The funny thing was my brother in law also smoke and there was the blast off to my Jane addiction. For almost 2 years I would be smoking daily and not just any bud but straight up GAS, the bud that kinda smell like a skunk's fart. Also when the plug would have dab I would in a heartbeat ask away. We would dab it up then heat up a spoon and wax up the rillo and roll up. The smoking became like a ritual like a everyday thing and it only got worse. Towards the beginning of 2018 I had to cut out tobacco and stick to joints due to the fact it was a bad mix and was killing my breathing. I told myself if I only smoke joints and no longer hits from da bong or rolling up blunts maybe my lungs and body would recover yea right. In April of this year I starting to experience abdominal pains and nausea for a straight week. The pain was so bad that I took like 2 weeks of the bud hoping for the pains to go away, and as soon as I felt like being normal I went back to action lighting up joints and would do so for the next month until it all went crashing down a month later. The same stomach pains came back but were extremely more painful than the ones before. I lost my appetite and starting losing so much weight and was waking up nauseous in the mornings. I would barely eat and literally made 2 trips to the hospital for deyhadrtion and stomach pains. During all this madness I research CHS and was telling myself this cant be it. Well the doctors told at first your gallbladder had some sludge but no stones probably from all the burgers and fries and PIZZA from eating while getting the munchies that led to my gallbladder getting bad so I cut out all fast food and was thrilled that least it wasn't the weed that was making me sick. Your stoner went back at it again to smoking and these time after smoking it felt like my last day on earth and was tripping the whole day and then all the symptoms came back again. I would make one more trip to the hospital and these time the pemorfed ct scans, ultrasound, bloodwork the whole nine yards and told me theres nothing wrong with you and that's were it all made sense. The weed that I was smoking for relief was the one causing the damage. I look up all the symptoms of CHS and they all matched. I was devastated that a harmless plant could cause so much damage. From the 9th of June I have no longer smoke the herb and I am on day 29 of being free from the chains. The first week I experienced minor panic attacks, feeling nauseous and flu like symptoms but drank some hot tea and was calm down by my sister which help me out a lot. The second week It felt like hell i was taking like 3 or 4 hot showers a day just to clear out the nauseous symptoms out of the way. I also experienced wild dreams that didn't make sense at all. The 3rd week was spitting a lot of white mucus out and would go through mode swings. Also anxiety and headaches would almost be a everyday thing. Now I just feel headaches and some anxiety which feels awful at most times. I am on day 29 and will continue to stay clean. hopefully these damn headaches go away its literally killing my vibes away.
    You kicked a nasty drinking habit and now you're over a month into quitting pot. You are a REAL strong person and very honest, too! God bless your sister. I hope she continues to help out. I am glad your situation turned out to be CHS. That's not a great diagnosis but there are many other findings that could have been much worse. All the symptoms you report are typical for cannabis withdrawal so nothing alarming there other than just having to deal with them, which sucks. You report are a LOT of negative stuff here but to me your overall tone sounds positive, almost like it's a given that you're gonna get through this, which is very promising. I wish at day 29 of withdrawal I had your tone! Please continue to stay clean and wishing for you those headaches diminish each day.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys Iíve been reading this thread for the last 3 weeks and I really want to get this off my chest. First Iím 20, turning 21 in two weeks Iíve always been a really happy and outgoing character, making friends and communicating has always come easily to me. And Iíve never been diagnosed with any pre-existing mental illness. I was introduced to weed at the age of 17 immediately falling in love with it, my dad was a police officer so I was always very careful with my use, usually only smoking with friends on a Friday night if even. Due to cardiovascular concerns I decided to stop smoking altogether and never, as far as I remember never experienced any withdrawals. Then senior year came and flew by but towards the end I got a new job and was convinced to smoke again by my coworkers. Not every day, but often enough. As the school year ended my friends and I got bored (there is literally nothing to do where I live) and ended up smoking every night over the summer just a year ago which was an uptick from my previous consumption rate of 3-4 nights a week. Only splitting a blunts worth between two people. I had gotten accepted into an actual university which was really exiting for me to get to go out and be on my own for the first time, and fortunate enough I got the privilege of not having to live in a dorm or apartment with some ransoms because my parents just so happen to own a lake house 30 minutes off campus. Initially I was exited but as time got closer and closer to moving I became sad at the though of actually moving out and living alone. And when the time actually came I was torn for a solid 2-3 weeks. Over time I became accustomed to living there and my dog kept me company as well as working, class, and making new friends (basically what everyone going to college experiences). Needless to say living alone came with freedom to smoke. So instead of smoking once a night I got into the habit of smoking before class and after class and on weekends all day before and after work really just out of boredom which later turned into habit as I got more and more accustomed to living on my own. Needless to say after the first semester classes got harder and I started seeing my grades slipping and noticed I was becoming an introvert(showing no interest in meeting new people outside the ones I hung out with on a regular basis) so I quit smoking all day and started only smokin at night to wind down, this was followed by general irritation when I wasnít smoking but I never thought twice about it. As the school year ended so did my good times with weed, coming home again I noticed weed wasnít as fun as it had been, usually just causing me to be sad. Which I think was due to having to majorly cut back because Iím back in my parents house (1 puff before bed). As I cut back dramatically I noticed that any negative news of any kind would significantly distress me I.e Anthony Bourdane, XXX Tentacion, their deaths honestly made me feel extremely depressed which I have never felt before but was weird because I generally didnít care about these figures whatsoever. After researching I concluded that I was going through withdrawal from cutting back and realized I had a bad habit on my hands anyways so I through all my weed, paraphernalia away without a second though on June 17th. The first week was horrible, vomiting, diarrhea, I had to call in from work. The second and third week were riddled with depression, anxiety (intrusive negative thoughts, headaches, etc., and while I havenít had any trouble falling asleep the quality of sleep Iím receiving is very poor and I have experienced a couple nightmares, mainly just vivid, weird dreams. Although I am on day 1 of week four and I have noticed that the depression and anxiety is slowly fading I am still troubled by the occasional intrusive thoughts and stress headaches, I honestly canít get on Twitter because all the negativity and depression on there really distresses me even after unfollowing 300+ people, negative s**t still seems to find itís way on my homepage. This is really just a rant because I canít seem to keep myself entertained or distracted, my mind has taken over my days in a negative way and although fading slowly it still distresses me. Overall I have had okay days and Iíve had flat out bad days, but my overall mood is just ďblahĒ as itís hard to get out of the house to do anything fun considering all my other friends work or have internships as do I. Sorry for the long post, anybody with a similar situation that wants to reply or comfort please do so because this forum is really the only place I feel I can relate to anything right now. PS I fully intend on beating this and never returning to my habits, these mind games suck.
    That is a well-written account of your 4-year history with weed. You sound quite mature for a soon to be 21 yr old. Being into your 4th week of quitting, the symptoms you report all sound typical for cannabis withdrawal and it's good that some of them are slowly fading. I think it's good you're avoiding Twitter at this time (part of the maturity I noted). I wouldn't be too alarmed about becoming depressed when hearing bad news about those deaths. That ties into your depression from withdrawal, plus folks who feel just fine also get depressed over news like that.

Like you, a month into withdrawal, almost everyone else reports a couple good days and then a slide back into several bad days but slowly that ratio changes to several good days followed by a couple bad days, until the bad days become less and less (but will still pop up and remind you!). The last sentence you wrote is so encouraging! You could have ended with something pessimistic and negative but you chose not to. That is a great sign that you are positioned for success in beating this. Please keep us updated.

Default Long Post: Response

Update: 26 days in and I can honestly say I havenít really had and urge to smoke really since I quit. I was already tapering off without really even noticing it due to coming back to my parents place and was already feeling the onset of withdrawal symptoms causing me to stop (I knew weed was doing it to me subconsciously). I will say being nearly four weeks in most symptoms have lifted as far as I know, I donít really feel depressed anymore and most physical symptoms have vanished, except for tons on phlegm in my throat which Iím still not really sure whether itís my lungs clearing or just allergies, and my sleep has improved dramatically plus Iím not experiencing that many nightmares anymore (only one in the last week). I will say though I do not seem to have my full personality back, before and during my time smoking I was a very social and a funny guy, always found it very easy to start a conversation with friends and coworkers and while I wonít say Iím not able to talk to people I have found it somewhat challenging to maintain a conversation and I really canít think of anything funny to say, although once it became a daily habit I noticed I started to become less social and didnít really want to do anything else. So my first question is, is this normal and while I have seen improvement in terms of actually making conversation will my full social abilities return and start finding things funny again? Likewise my anxiety also seems to have lifted to a certain degree but I must say that I am still susceptible to basically anything negative, personally I like Anthony Jeselnik style dark humor but anytime I hear stuff like that my mind starts racing, another example would be yesterday my dad got denied life insurance (we ended up getting it, our doctor is a quack) but over the phone with my mom I heard him say ďI have anxiety due to work and itís like they think Iím going to kill myselfĒ and this instantly sent my mind racing, triggering anxiety so I had to leave the room. Something like that wouldíve never bothered me because I know itís a joke, although I must say not a very good one. So I guess my second question is while I do notice my symptoms dramatically getting better daily is it normal for me to be negatively susceptible to that stuff and react that way and will it pass? I keep telling myself Iím not going to get on these forums but every day I find myself reading these and other articles. As a reminder Iíve never had any real depression or anxiety and I wasnít smoking to escape, really just because I had the time and thought it was fun, which eventually turned into an everyday habit that lasted 1 1/2 years.

Default Long Post: Reply to the Reply

I will also say while Iím not feeling necessarily depressed anymore, Iím not feeling happy or normal either. A good way to put it in my opinion is the my brain is not necessarily letting me express or feel emotion at this time. A good example is that next week my family and I are going on vacation and I know Iím really exited for it, I really am but I canít express it, maybe itís my brain, maybe Iím so focused on all of this, I donít know because I really am exited but I donít feel exited at the same time. Itís confusing I know but thatís the best way I can put it. Also Iíve never been a clumsy guy but I do notice that i have been stumbling around from time to time or losing balance. Not falling down but not feeling stable, kind of wobbly. In regards to my initial and this reply are all these things normal at this stage or am I just in my head?

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising