Closed Thread
Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: How long do marijuana withdrawal symptoms last

Mind over Body Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Mind over Body

I'M 39 and i've only smoked MJ for about 8 months of my life. Wow it was fun! I've always been in great physical shape no known health problems, i'm very in tune with my body, so when i smoked and as of late my tolerance remained low. Now that i've decided not to smoke i'm experiencing fatigue, a little stomach discomfort and naseua but I love to eat so.. and not because of the munchies. I love a challenge so this should be very interesting. the best challenges can be with yourself. Good luck to all. i'll keep you all posted. Mind over Body.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Default Im 2 weeks in and feel no better PLEASE HELP!

Hi evreyone,

I am so glad i have found CannabisRehab.org as im feeling just awful and its nice to know i can write here and people will understand how im feeling...

I am 30 and would like to try for a baby so gave up smoking the drug 13 days ago, i booked a holiday to turkey for a week and decided it was my time to stop, i love my boyfriend very much and he hates the smokeing etc... so i have done it and thrown away all weed., papers etc, however i am feeling horrendous have really bad anxiety, the worst uncontrollable moods, i have freaked out been awful to my mum and never done that before, hit my boyfriend, broken things in the house, as the evening draw in i get worse and worse and my moods gets really bad.... I feel such an awful person, could cry rivers and love evreyone im hurting, but the feelings have got no better in nearly 2 weeks...... i just want to know when i will feel better ......... I hate myself and did actually think this morning id rather be a stoner than this!
    Please Help!

the green isle of ireland-green cause of all the feckin rain-thanks atlantic!

ur half way there dude-stick with it-irrational feelings of despair appear for no reason-these wont last forever-stick with it-its no consolation but i found the third week the worst-and then in week four i felt a million times better-wat ur feeling is normal wen u stop pot-explain that to them-stick with it-if u go back to smokin u'll only have to go through it all again in the future-suffer it now and it will pass-good luck-

My country's suicide rate is higher than yours

In my current experience (end of day 18), the third week is worse than the first 2 as far as anxiety and nervousness go. Maybe it's because I'm now facing outside factors that make my life more stressful, but I think it ties in with what I've expericenced in the past (yes, I've quit before). Seems like the fog remains and keeps me relatively calm until the end of week 2, where there's so little THC left in my blood that my brain goes berserk... maybe others can relate.

cristi Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default cant take it

i quit smoking marijuana and i'm pretty sure its been at least a month or more and i still feel stressed and irritable i get sudden urges to smoke but i'm trying really hard to say no, i dont know if maybe its something else but i used to smoke at least 5 times a day everyday for more than a year

is it possible for withdrawls to last more than a month, has that ever been heard of.

Hi Cristi welcome to the forum

I am afraid they can last more than a month, there’s no exact rule for how long marijuana detox symptoms can last, just generalisations, while some people may say they feel better after a month, others find it can take months.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, hang in there mate.

Take care and please keep us posted on how it goes.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default I am at the end of week 4 and feeling worse!

I am a chronic user,I had smoked(high thc content) every day from wake up to bedtime for ten+years.I am suffering horribly and having serious withdraw symptoms.The symptoms have been really bad.I was hoping the symptoms would subside somewhat after a month but the have not except for the agonizing stomach cramps(I still have stomach issues just not the gut wrenching pain)I have a feeling that My withdraw is gonna be longer than most considering the high quality,frequency and duration of my use which I believe is greater than most.My symptoms have been unbelievabe. Chronic stomach pain for the first two weeks accompianed with constipation(now I just have constipation),anxiety,depression,numbing arms and legs while I sleep(wake up with them being numb),The dreams have been crazy ...I mean seriously absurdly crazy dreams(the one thing I did not expect),insomnia but some nights are better than others,feeling confused and frustrated,pressure and dryness in my eyes(which has showed up here just in the last couple days,I am at day 30 with out smoking),my skin has started to crawl(find myself looking at my skin thinking some bug is on it)I am really struggling with these symptoms after day 30...I will not smoke but I have to admit it has crossed my mind considering how sick I feel.I really hope that some of this gets better soon,I am sure it will but I am a wreck and do not even feel human.I read above about it taking some people months to stop from suffering withdraw symptoms and I have a feeling I will fall into this catagory(gonna suck!)I believe quitting will be the best in the end but I must say this is harder than giving up cigarettes by far(2 years ago)I know I am going on and on but posting and reading about the subject seems to help.I look forward to these symptoms ending..I think that the thc is finally starting to run out in my body and that is why my symptoms(some )seem to be bothering me more here after a month.I really hope this starts to ease!

Well its 1 day away from week 3 for me. I guess I should feel lucky because I do not have the upset stomach like others are talking about. But I do have terrible insomnia and the real horrible dreams. I have insomnia so bad that I have been taking sleeping pills to help. I don't want to but if I don't I think I will go crazy from the lack of sleep. I was actually at a friends house tonite and I could smell that he had just smoked a joint. It did smell good but not good enough to make me smoke. If I thought this insomnia was going to last forever I actually think I would have to smoke again. Its either that or take sleeping pills the rest of my life. I hope it go's away soon. The weird thing about my dreams is that I have been dreaming about people I have not seen in years. Not sure where this is coming from but they are not good dreams more like nightmares. Well back to bed to see if I can finally fall asleep.

We recently lost some data on CannabisRehab.org and an excellent post that was made to this thread was lost as a result. It was by somebody who said that their psychologist, who was highly qualified and had seen many cases of people experiencing mental health problems as a result of using marijuana, said that some people it even took up to a year and a half after quitting before they recovered psychologically.

He also said that using marijuana can stop people from developing emotionally and that some of the feelings, dreams and experiences that people have after they quit, is the mind having to readjust and play catch up.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Great news ajh151h has reposted that excellent post I was talking about, you can find it here.

Thanks ajh151h
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

Closed Thread

Advertising