Closed Thread
Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: How long do marijuana withdrawal symptoms last

Default Depresion

Yeah so Ill of my 13 day detox history got erased with the glitch that the rehab group had.
    Obviusly becuase of the withdrawl sympton this made me terribly pissed when I tried to log in for two days in a row! Ha! and then it got me really worried that maybe I had said something I souldn't have. Later I felt depressed of not being able to express myself in this forum....

I am on day 13 and obviosly as I stated before my symptoms are still there. But I am hangging on. I know this is for the better. And all of this will pass to live a more happy, confident, and clear minded ME.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Tonka

Can I just apologise to you personally for your posts been lost, I know how upsetting it must be when you are feeling rough. Thank you so much for reregistering and continuing to post.

Day 13 hey, almost two weeks down you are doing great, hang in there.

Take care and please keep us posted on how it goes.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

could you direct me to a post on CannabisRehab.org from someone who felt fine and back to normal only one month after quitting cannabis please

Default First two weeks - no problem. Third week is killin me

I have been chronically smoking (5-10 doobs per day 'give or take') high-grade MJ since 13 and am now 20. I decided to give up 2 1/2 weeks ago. The first two have been fine but these past few days have been hell. I am experiencing serious anxiety (social anxiety, depressing thoughts etc), mild shaking and sweating, loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping for longer than a few hours, irritation, and restlessness. I can't understand how this is suddenly happening after having 2 weeks with no such trouble. I am worried that the effects are getting worse and I may be permanently psychologically damaged. Please help!

the green isle of ireland-green cause of all the feckin rain-thanks atlantic!

the 3rd week was awful for me too-far worse than anything-well, the first few days are bad but wer ur at now is a tougher spot-u just gotta stick it out dude-it will get better-its as if ur brain knows its supply of thc is running out and its doin all it can to get some more-

ther's a lot of truth in it takin a month-for the detox part-ur half way ther-stick at it-ur doin great-i know this is a tough week-not every week'll be as hard as this one-get thru it dude-hang in ther-i been ther in the past and then fell off the wagon so i also have that tough week ahead-but i know its ther-i'm good at detoxin but not much good at the gettin on with the rest of my life part-and i know this week'll pass for u-stick to ur resolve and u'll be okay-good luck-

HEy Rehab Admin dont worry about what I said in my previous post. As I said It was the bad detox feeling more then the server history problem.

And that is my point when you are detoxing, everything seems much rougher than it should... things like loosing your cars Keys happen more and they totaly wreck your day.

I am on day 25 of no MJ at all! it is the third week and i have been very depressed. The problem is I don't know if it is the fact that I am having withdrawl syndomes or that I don't have my daughters with me. Or a combination of both. Three days ago I got pissed and I got cold sweats and my stomach felt like I was going to barf... didn't . On sunday morning I woke up really early early. Completly depressed, have an hour later I was crying. Yeah , crying ... hahaha.

Some how I am starting to believe thar 3rd week is hard. I hope its the hardest cause I am an emotional wreck. Instead of insomnia I have been falling asleep all over the place. Last night I fell a sleep while I was watching Psicosis!

My apetite is back but in a wierd way.... Plus I have been very disordered in my eating times.......

Any ways Although every thing is feeling pretty bad I am still hanging on....
    Last edited by Detox Me; 10-20-2009 at 03:04 PM.

we can do this Cannabis Rehab Guest

Thumbs up

After a being a daily smoker for 25+ years I quit cold turkey. It is now day 15 for me and some days are better than others. The dreams I have every nite are the worst. It seems all the people and situations I blew off because I was high have come back to haunt me. I have tried herbal teas etc. but they do not work. It seemed like it was getting better then the dreams, anxiety, depression came back. I have found that long walks - just getting out of the house helps. I would have never guessed mj detox would do this!!!
    I have also found that drinking a lot of COLD water helps. Also staying away from caffeine.

If I were to give smokers some advice - stay away from pot. It is not the same pot it was 25 years ago when I began smoking. Drinking alcohol does not help the detox either. Just remember - we can do this!!!! Whoever said "one day at a time" must have been a recovering pothead LOL! Not to mention the $$$$ you will save. Any questions, I will be happy to chat. I feel that I have really experienced all the symptoms as I have been a heavy smoker for a lot of years. One positive thing - I have lost almost 10 pounds. No more late nite munchies!!!

Thing's might get a little worse from here on in day 17 it really hit me hard like you i was a long time user 37years i went cold turkey just over 5 months ago and it's been hell just when you think it's getting better it hits again. The dreams just don't stop but i do have good days without the anxiety and depression so hang in there mate i think long term users like us takes a long term fix i think one month at a time now i wish you well. Dale.

how long does it take after u quit the drug that your classed as a non smoker? 6 months? a year? 2 years? wats the timescale where u can officially turn around and say im not a stoner anymore

That’s a good question and I am not sure if I know the answer, it’s probably a bit of a relative and subjective thing and will probably vary depending on who you ask. Personally I would say you are probably talking about months rather than weeks, a lot of people can go a week or two, but it’s over a period of many months that you will truly be tested, but like I say it’s a matter of opinion really.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Closed Thread

Advertising