+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dope quit, or cut down

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Dope quit, or cut down

basically me and my friends have been smoking the drug (bunnin out) for the past 2 years or so now and basically im sick of it, but i just cant seem to quit, this probably sounds stupid next to people who have smoked it for so many years, but when your putting in for a henry everynight for two years, its unbelievably hard, if anyones in the same position it would be greatly appreciated if you could give me some tips or something, anything to make it easier!

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Default Dope Addiction

Hi welcome to the forum, like many marijuana users it sounds like you have got into the whole marijuana smokers culture, I know I did, whereby you only mix with other marijuana smokers, spending most of your time smoking marijuana. You need to pursue other interests and activities that take you out of that culture and I am sure you will find it allot easier to quit. Do you have any hobbies or interests that would help you do this? There’s also the option of support groups like marijuana anonymous and professional help. Whichever you decide to pursue, you have to find something else to put in its place.

If you feel that you are in need of professional treatment, or a local support group, check out our Related Websites page.

Please let me know what you think or decide to do.

Thanks for sharing.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default me to

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    basically me and my friends have been smoking the drug (bunnin out) for the past 2 years or so now and basically im sick of it, but i just cant seem to quit, this probably sounds stupid next to people who have smoked it for so many years, but when your putting in for a henry everynight for two years, its unbelievably hard, if anyones in the same position it would be greatly appreciated if you could give me some tips or something, anything to make it easier!
    i have been smoking the drug for 6 years and 2 of those years i had smoked everyday now all of a suuden i had to detox but i was wanting to detox be fore because i wasnt getting the same buzz i was getting when i first started and plus all that was arond for a while was swag and i didnt want to resot to other drugs but it happend because it was all about the high but marijuana was much different than any of the other drugs it was a natural buzz but any way all i have to say is find you a new hobby or somthing you can get a natural high on the things you do everyday like building something you get that feeling of accomplishment or skydiving i am going through the same thing youre going through i think about the drug everyday even though i have stopped thats all i can think of to tell you man

You may also want to check out our post on How to detox smoking marijuana.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

In my experience, you don't have to smoke heavy for years to have serious problems. Even a relatively short time of constant, heavy use can cause difficult, long-lasting withdrawal symptoms. And everyone's different.

I quit nicotine cold-turkey after smoking nearly 20 years. It wasn't easy, but it was doable. I'll never touch them again, but if I had to do it all over again, I'd quit the same way. I believe in getting the misery over & done with as soon as possible.

That being said - I've learned I simply can't do the same with mj. The long-lasting insomnia, stomach issues, and nutty dreams are simply too much to bear considering how long they last (for me). Cutting down I'm at least able to sleep a bit, and keep my stomach in check enough to be able to eat at least a little during the day.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising