+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have been off weed since 4 months

Default I have been off weed since 4 months

someone help me?
    smoked weed heavily for 3+ years ..i have been off weed since 4 months...i dont know 4 months back the night i took 3 bongs shots...i was like quit n went cold turkey the next day....the thing is im confused why i quit...ihve been fighting it with no reason...after facing all the withdrawal for 4 months i dunt wanna go back to it...i stilll get cravings everyday n constantly think about it wholeday...when do i stop thinking about it completely?? n how shd i convince myself to never go back to it..though i dun have a reason why i quit..

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Quitting the habbit is a great thing to do. Wether u have a reason or not. Should you really need one? Other than your life will be better without it. I to get temptations, and im only on day 2. But i think to myself all the people who im letting down if i smoke. including myself. You may not have a direct reason to quit like i do with the airforce, but like i said, youl like yourself better sober. As far as the urge goes. Ive been doing dumb stuff to keep my mind off it. Like when i really wanna light up ill play a match of halo, or get a shower, or clean my room. Doesnt sound fun but it keeps your mind straight.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising