+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Am I addicted to marijuana? - Addiction test

Cold turkey 154 Cannabis Rehab Guest

Hi I am on my third day of going cold turkey but for the last 2 days I've not been able too eat a thing I've been smoking for about fourteen years and I'm experiencing super stomach cramps and wacking up in the night with the sweets I just don't no if I can do it is effecting my relationship and I always start over little things is this normal and one more thing I keep getting my grains some times they last a few seconds but I've had a few that linger for around five too seven minutes I fill depressed from the minute I get up till I go sleep I have been having a shot of jd just too take the edge off sometimes it works but other it don't thanks for reading hope too here from you soon

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Well readinf your thread now i can say that i am adicted to marijuana

You are doing well. I find the first 3 to 4 days the worse. Related to everything you said. I had really bad sleeping problems and went to my gp. He’s good with addiction. He gave me Valium to sleep. Two tablets a night. He gave me 10 days worth. I found after three nights I stopped taking two and reduced to 1 tablet. With the night sweat I had a few t-shirts next to my bed. The night sweats stopped after 3 to 4 days. It’s you body trying to detox the toxines. One thing I really found hard but helpful was light regular meals. I didn’t want to eat but forced myself and felt a lot better for it. The problem with withdrawal is not wanting to eat. Stomach cramps etc. The first few days were small healthy meals and I took a tablet to stop stomach cramps. You can get these medications over the counter. I did find I was bored but stayed at a friends and they took me out and got me out of my own head. My big warning is not to entertain the idea of one smoke. Sure we all have slipped but you don’t want to go on the marry go round with smoking and then stopping to repeat those awfully withdrawals. No more hang overs. With the headaches I suggest aspirin. I get head aches that are mild for a while after stopping. Just know others are suffering as we have so we are not alone. Once a week or so passes you’ll be surprised at the difference. You feel good. Be warned this is when relapse happens because we feel good and one smoke won’t hurt. Stay strong and I find this group a great place to check how others are doing and we all learn from each other. Good luck.

I agree with this. I’m the unwilling addict at this stage and it easier to put off and yes i have craving but refuse to hunt the drug down.

Yes thats true

yes i am
    and it has been very hard just made it to 1 month and one day

Hang in there Natmar89! It gets easier...and better!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Almost a perfect score 6.5 out of 7!

Yup!
    #4 though is only 50%

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising