+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!!!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Red face Help!!!!!

I have been smoking pot for over 35 yrs. I have blown too many great opportunities because of my addiction. I consider myself to be a pot-a-holic. I could use a cyber friend who understands the grasp the drug can have on the mind, especially these days with the types of the drug that I do believe is being manipulated to make the crop more addictive. I wake up everyday saying "thats it! I quit" but by days end I find myself making excuses so I can justify my getting high. I believe my addiction is based on life stress excuses as well as a physical yearn for weed. Any insight from a "former" real smoker ( not a scientific poll) I believe can be helpful in relating and also give a sense of " if this guy could quit ...I should be able to detox as well" thanks for any advise, B

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi welcome to the forum.

I will happily be your cyber buddy to help you quit. I know the need to smoke the drug all too well, I was self medicating in order to cope with my ocd. Not only did I feel the need to take it for that reason, but after a while I genuinely got hooked on the drug it’s self. So I had to fight the urge to take it from both sides. Getting off it was difficult I am not going to say it wasn’t, but I got to the stage where it really was doing me far more harm than good, it was fuelling my anxiety, which was really bad for my OCD and what started out as a help ended up fuelling my illness. I finally quit by gradually reducing the amount I smoked over a couple of months, for tips on how to detox I suggest you check out our how to detox smoking marijuana post.

I was wondering are the stresses that make you feel the need to smoke weed, things that you can do something about? Or are they unavoidable and just something you are going to have to learn to cope with?
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Help!!

Hi Holmes,

What's up?

Are you okay!?

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising