+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Share Our Threads

Default Please Share Our Threads

Hi Folks,

We are terribly sorry to trouble you but here at Cannabis Rehab we have a slight favor to ask, don't worry it's nothing too bad and won't take much time, all it is if you have read a thread you like then may we be so bold to ask you to share it on another site possibly some sort of social media site like facebook or twitter or even another rehab group or blog, you can even use the share bar at the top of each thread. This will really help to boost the popularity of our site and help us to reach many more people who may be in need of our support, we sincerely thank and appreciate anyone who supports our community in this way. Good luck with all your recoveries, take care and keep being a Cannabis Quitter!

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

I was just wondering if our share bar is working ok for people, I am not quite sure if the counters are going up properly, some of the features like that on our site are add on products and plugins and sometimes when you upgrade the software platform we use you can get all kinds of little bugs and glitches, it can be a bit of a pain and is always a struggle to keep on top of but that's I.T. for you and is the life us webmasters have chosen.

Anyway as long as people are able to share our threads that's all that matters as it does help to spread the reach of our support group as wide as possible and keep the blood pumping through our veins, the plugins themselves usually get updated by their own developers to fix any problems in time, but if anybody finds a particular feature on our share bar is not working if you could post on this thread to let me know that would be most helpful.

Many thanks,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Hi there, thanks for letting know. I've already shared the threads.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default ok sharing with folks

thanks for the site am sharing it w/folks to check out

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising