+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Posts are moderated for users with less than 10 posts

Just wondering really how long it takes for posts to be moderated?im sorry to keep on but had quite a bad day with symptoms (anxiety mostly) after what was a good week and feel that being able to post and talk things through with other rehab group users will help massively! I've read so many posts from other users which have helped somewhat but have specific questions and things I'd like to post to others. Thanks

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

I usually check a few times a day as and when I get the chance but I have had a bit of a busy and chaotic 24 hours so I do apologize if you have had to wait a little longer, I meant to check before I crashed out but it must have slipped my mind, once again my apologies.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

No worries, no need for apologies just got me a little worried that's all! happy to see my post and just looking forward to getting past being moderated 😊 many thanks admin

Just checking on the length of time for moderation. I know I can't be impatient, but it's been about 6 hours since I started a thread and it's still not on the board. I wonder if something was wrong with it, but I don't have it saved and it's not showing on my profile. So if there was something wrong with it, I won't remember what I wrote 6 hours ago.

Just checking...Thanks.

Your nearly half way there and if you just do another 6 posts you will be there, they don't need to be long but this system does keep us free from spam and trolls so it is worth it's weight in gold.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default OK post #3

it's good to moderate
    thanks
    working on post count

Day 4
    I opened up the kitchen cabinet.
    you know, the one above the toaster

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

the one with the tray with seeds stems and grinder
    with limited cabinet space the weed had taken over it's own cabinet area!

all the baggies
    the bong-pokies
    the papers
    the plastic medicine containers
    the ashtray
    the bong went straight into the trash
    and the small pipe.

now i'm going down to the garage and find that other box of pot related implements

PURGING FEELS GOOD!

i even cleaned out the kitchen cabinet.
    now I got space for good food and stuff!

hip hip horayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

only got hot flashed at sunset yesterday

and i sleep till 420 and got up and had a glass of water (instead of coffee and pot)
    and laid back down and had a dream about the fawn in my yard that I see each morning normally when i'm getting high....

7 posts to go........
    the rest of my life to live!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising