+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Posts are moderated for users with less than 10 posts

Default Posts are moderated for users with less than 10 posts

Just a quick repost of a message I posted recently, for those of you who don't already know I have decided to give removing the moderation of posts a trial for all but our JR members as anyone who is disruptive or counterproductive to the group are usually gone by then. So anyone who has over thirty posts should be able to enjoy better conversations now, as many of you know the moderation thing is not something I have enjoyed having to do but due to the sensitive nature of the subject and being one that probably attracts more trolls than most that's just what I have thought was best up until now, but hopefully this will give us more of a half-way house and a better balance between allowing people to have a good conversation and keeping those who will cause trouble and upset out, like I say let’s give it a trial and see how it pans out.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

I have now lowered the post count required to bypass moderation to 10 as my goal is to have the lowest possible figure whilst still achieving the desired effect as I would like to have as few restrictions as possible while still properly moderating our community, anyway if necessary it can be increased again but hopefully this may be about the right balance.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Does this mean my long vent will not be posted?

Hi and welcome,

No all it means is you have to wait usually a few hours at most for it to get approved. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

I started when i when i was 15 and im turning 17 in a few days. Ive been smoking every single day and Im completly serious about that i have not taken more than 48 hour break in between smoking sessions for the past two years. All my friends are pot heads and ive been in trouble because of pot many times. I used to go to school high, smoke at lunch and after. During the summer which is now i used to smoke at least 5-6 times a day i thought i was the biggest pot head in the world and i felt horrible because im only 16. I havent smoked in 6 days now and i feel great i have distanced my self from my pot head friends and are looking for new friends now. I want to turn my life around and be somebody and I know quitting will solve most of my issues. I also been working more and I have so much money ever since i quit its only been 6 days and ive never had so much money before! I feel great! I do kind of want to smoke another joint here and their but I kept declining the offer when someone called or texted me to do so. Ive started running also now around the neighborhood to get my lungs back in shape. I havent really told anyone im quitting because my "friends" would be against it and i dont want to let my parents know the truth that i actually smoked everyday. So one of the reasons i joined this rehab group is for some motivation Its helps me alot and reading other peoples stories makes me know im doing the right thing! Im so happy I quit.

hi moderator I just join that thread. and thanks for that info

hello admin, new member here..its a good thing i was able to read this thread. thanks.. are there any more threads similar to this one? as a newbie, its important for me to know the rules, right?

Congratulations for what you're doing. Now you have to work on your friends or chances are you will soon or later be sucked in grime again.
    Marijuana is different for different people, but i see you've managed to be regularly stoned for 2 years and you're so young therefore i can suppose it's not the drug for you. What i've figured out in 8 years of smoking MJ is that quitting it is just part of the solution. You have to take out the problems which led you to smoking joints.

In your situation, at such young age, and after *only* two years smoking my advice is to smile and go on with your "new" life, you still have much precious time to make better, saner relationships and give your life the shape you desire. Then and only then you should consider again about smoking marijuana. Not before.

Smoking marijuana over your problems can only help growing the problem bigger and bigger. There's no such a good day to quit as today (well, I could have quit yesterday buy i was too involved in smoking with those people I still call friends )

I'm terribly sorry I tried to submit my story like 3 times wondering why it was not being posted. I had no idea someone must approve it before it shows up. Glad I read this and I'll be patient, sorry if you get the same post from me a few times it was an accident.

Can't wait to get to 10 posts to post freely. Believe this makes 4.

I love this forum.

Good job to the moderators.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising