+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 months already... feels like 3 years!

Thumbs up 3 months already... feels like 3 years!

Hi guys! Im here again, just wanted to say hi to everyone ... this is my third month off weed, actually 3 and a half months. I feel fine, Im still struggling, I have ups and downs, and this whole time feels like an eternity, but I think Im alright although I starting to miss it, like the way you miss an old girlfriend or boyfriend, you know, you miss the old times more than the person itself, thats the way I feel it is with weed, I miss the old days but Im not into smoking again, mostly because Im afraid Ill feel bad like the last time my heart was beating so fast and I got really scared, so.. well, yes, I do miss it, also because I think my body is starting to detox and kinda needs the dose, I dont know.. but well, Im alright and I know I can be strong to stay clean, its just hard sometimes cause depression comes and goes, but sometimes I am very thankful Im free of it, living a more healthy lifestyle.

I must confess I have been drinking a lot lately, and I dont want to sustitute one drug for the other, but well, there are days I turn to drinking to escape loneliness and stuff, but not everyday or anything, only on the weekends, Im also quitting that. I dont have a problem with booze, never had, and I dont want to.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governments FREE SAMHSAs National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

So anyways... and I am looking forward to be right here with you guys telling you Im 4 months, or 5 .. or a whole year off weed and feeling great... thanks for reading guys, if youre in the same struggle, remember to be strong and keep it up, you can do it if... and well, temptation will always be there somehow, but you can beat it.

Hi Je'daii,, got really scared too bout your heart beating so fast.. you better take that into consideration when you are tempted. take good care of your health my friend.. yes missing something you used to have or do before is really difficult at first.but soon I know you'll gain complete control of everything and stop missing weed completely.. I believe in you, yes you can be strong. you may struggle sometimes but I know you can overcome that.. you have my support. looking forward on your complete recovery. cheers!

Hello DwayneH, thank you so much for your kind words and support, Im barely reading your message but indeed, I was strong this 3rd months and got into my forth month without weed and that feels like a great progress, Im happy I can beat temptations and Im already here, in the most Ive been without smoking, cause the last time I tried to quit I only got until the 3rd month, but this time is non-stop, this time is for real, even though Ive been fighting with the anxiety, depression and stuff like that, but I feel strong...

How about yourself? how long have you been without smoking? Hope we can keep in touch, thanks again for stopping by and reply, see you later, hope youre doing great!

Hi there Je'daii, your progress pumped me up a bit..really happy for you. and i like the way you say you can now beat temptations. that seems like more of a success for you. knowing you can disregard the idea of smoking again makes me believe you have progressed a lot and that's a trait of a strong person.. i'm looking forward for more smoke-free months to come. just keep it up, you're doing really well. i'll be one of your follower. keep us posted

my case is different though..never really tried marijuana but i was wanting to do so. been undergoing depression too i guess (i dont really want to believe i am). and mj has been one of the option i have thought of.. was thinking i'll take a try and see if it changes my condition.. but signs keep appearing that i should not. so here i am still free and i just kept my self busy to lessen the loneliness i often times feel.. never thought that sharing ideas and reading stories such as yours would somehow relieve me from depression..after all, it is always up to us how we keep fighting it, right? so never lose sight of your goal, keep moving and lets see how far we could come. see you around have a great day!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising