+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How to reverse marijuana related cognitive impairment and memory loss

yeah now i am on 10mg of melatonin i sleep properly now and it lowers the effects of the l-theanine or something (i am only guessing) so i have now upped my l-theanine to 800mg a day. l-theanine is excellent i swear by it. but be careful with the glycine people as my mate says it makes him feel serenity but he can get a bit of a come down depression from it.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Just a quick update, Acetylcarnitine and Alpha Lipoic acid in combination is meant to be very good for cognition as well as having a range of other health benefits, apparently the time release ALA is best.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Godknows Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default i think i have cognitive imparement

Hi guys,

Im 16 its been 2 months now since Im experiencing this feeling . Im always forgetting things that Id like to do. Like im going to my room to get a thing then suddenly forgot what it is . And sometimes when im lack of sleep feels like im new to the world i dont know what im doing and im always dizzy . Do i have any hope to be cured ? Thanks guys

IsbaJ. Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Help me.

Hey, guys.

I'm about 22. I started smoking last year, and did it for about 8 months, and the last part of them ( about 5 months) I smoked about 6-7 grams a day. -the first part of those 8 months I smoked less than a half from that-

Now it has been two months since I quited smoking but I've notice some memory issues.

I don't know wether this is the withdrawal symptoms or I caused some real damages to my brain.

I'd love to know what you think about my case, and I'd also love if you could give me some advices to

This is my corrected comment. I corrected the amount I smoked. I'm not from US and I thought you meant something different by "an eighth".

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Godknows View Post
    Hi guys,

Im 16 its been 2 months now since Im experiencing this feeling . Im always forgetting things that Id like to do. Like im going to my room to get a thing then suddenly forgot what it is . And sometimes when im lack of sleep feels like im new to the world i dont know what im doing and im always dizzy . Do i have any hope to be cured ? Thanks guys
    How many time and what amount did you smoke? Give us more details.

Default Alpha lipoic acid

I understand the brain fog you all get from smoking cannabis. You can also have problems with your senses.

Ive heard many good things of Alpha Lipoic acid. It is an antioxidant and can lift brain fog. It also supposedly gives back sense of smell and taste. And it's sold on the high street and 100% safe.

Hope this helps. Thanks

Default Have you heard of the Lions Mane mushroom?

Hi there,
    I'm a bit late to this thread but it has really helped me to identify what I am actually going through right now. I am 19 and have been smoking weed almost everyday for about a year and a half (quantities vary from .5g to 4g). 9 months ago I came to Uni and was greeted with a soul-crushing anxiety that prevented me from enjoying a lot of my time here. Everyday I would look up self-help videos, go through online therapy; I became obsessed with yoga and meditation (seemed to be the most effective solution) to try and control what was going on and i did make progress! At least that's what I thought until every now and then I would 'relapse' and end up in the same state as before, meaning I would have to rediscover techniques to control it.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Little did I know that the reason for these 'relapses' was the short-term memory loss I was getting (and now have) from smoking weed so often. The only reason I even realised something was wrong was when familiar words I had learnt in years ago became so unfamiliar that I had to search their definitions up time and time again. I understand that my case isn't too bad but I am definitely less able to function than I was last year so I thought my input may be of use

I have done a lot of research into nootropics and therapies to fix memory issues and I came across this video: y outube.com/watch?v=9E0R18tRV7g

I have bought these: a mazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BMPK5C4/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They contain a few more mushroom extracts than just Lion's Mane, but I thought I might as well get all the other benefits for the same price as buying only Lion's Mane capsules. I am going to be taking these for the next few weeks and I am going to stop using cannabis until further notice. I will report back soon if I find these have made any positive effect.

I hope someone finds this helpful.
    Peace.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising