+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 months off weed this week, feel okay :)

Red face 5 months off weed this week, feel okay :)

Hi guys, Iīm just checking in,... Iīm about to be 5 months off pot this week, exactly on wednesday and I feel good, of course I have my good days, bad days... I get moody, sometimes.. depersonalization feeling happens often, sometimes depression, sometimes headaches or even dizziness, maybe that has nothing to do with my rehab, but well, the depersonalization is definitely, even though I feel great being clean although sometimes I miss smoking, just like you would miss an old lover īcause I miss the "good olī days" but not really wanna do it again ever, I feel like I have made a lot of progress and thatīs really satisfying.

Insomnia has gone out since I got a new job, keeping a busy life helps a lot and itīs important, also to be eating healthy, but as they say: "itīs a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!".

Iīll be keeping in touch people, we can all do this, itīs hard, but it is not impossible, hang in there guys, weīre stronger than any addiction, even if itīs "harmless" weed, or even tabbaco, those are chains and we all can live happier if we break free, I feel free and I wanna keep it that way. How about you?

Well done jedaii for sticking to your guns. Do you think that you are still experiencing withdrawal symptoms or just general ups & downs of life?

Thank you Curly! yeah, it has been a long journey īcause I tried to quit before and made it to 3 months off pot, but this time Iīve accomplished more than I ever did, in total 5 months and a half.. I do feel fine, but sometimes a little bit of anxiety comes along although itīs nothing compared to the anxiety and panic attacks I got within the first 3 weeks, that was the absolute worse, I do get a little anxious sometimes, but nothing I canīt control, on the first days I couldnīt control myself and had to take medication, but it was only for a couple of weeks, then didnīt need emī anymore.. I also got insomnia,.. but now, on my 5th month without weed I can say I do have cravings sometimes, actually I have been craving it a lot lately, but Iīm sure I wonīt fall into temptation īcause Iīve accomplished too much and I donīt want to go through all of it all over again, Iīve read that it become worse everytime.. depression and depersonalization are there too, mostly that depersonalization feeling, fuzzy head, stuff like that, but again, nothing too serious, I feel.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

So how about you, how long have you been sober? how are you experiencing this journey?

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising