+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Addicted To Pot > my quit diary

Day 7

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Well i reckon i can say day 7 is over now. Went on massive walk and really enjoyed my day.
    withdrawal feelings are starting to subside now i think. Im really shocked how well its gone. I have put this off for prob 10 years thinking it would be the worst decision ever > so glad I just did it

Anyways, listen if i can do this so can you. Keep doing what your doing and best of luck. Day 8 update tommorow

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Well done

Quote Originally Posted by UKRobbo View Post
    Day 7

Well i reckon i can say day 7 is over now. Went on massive walk and really enjoyed my day.
    withdrawal feelings are starting to subside now i think. Im really shocked how well its gone. I have put this off for prob 10 years thinking it would be the worst decision ever > so glad I just did it

Anyways, listen if i can do this so can you. Keep doing what your doing and best of luck. Day 8 update tommorow
    Well done mate. I'm reading your posts tonight as a Day 1 quitter, you're already inspiring others. Thanks

Thanks very much buddy.

Well day 8 is over just about.
    I think its now just a matter of basically not going near weed. The sense of accomplishment is great. Its strange, its like i am passing a daily test and passing.
    Do not get me wrong. I am still thinking of weed occasionally > but just ignore it and move on.

I will say the lucid dreaming is messed up. I read a post from someone i know on the old Facebook and bam > full on lucid dream. My dog or Kids wake me for some reason and i am down stairs for 15 mins thinking WTF. There so lucid. I havent dreamed for years > pure years. It's really weird.
    My appetite is still off > but its getting better. My speech has returned to normal > before i quit. Sometimes i just could not speak correctly > its bang on now

Anyways listen up people. Just keep going for it. Its a pure race for your life. Ill say it again don't be a slave to some god damn ruddy plant.
    Defo admit to yourself your addicted to THC > I cannot smoke it again or ill be on here telling you all how i relapsed. Im trying hard for you all.

Overall feeling really positive. The bad feelings will pass, youll feel a billion times better in a few days.
    Please feel free to msg me if you wanna chat. I will big you up LONG TIME :-)

Ey guys and gals.

Well day 9 is drawing to a close. Feel really bored at night. Proper feel like i am missing something. Taking every last bit of my will power to not go and buy some buds.

Still a non weed smoker. Wish today's want for weed feeling would piss off :-).

Just gotta keep plodding on with it. It aint easy . but there must be a light at the end of the tunnel

Evening peeps. Well day 10 is now done and dusted.
    Dreams are such a weird thing. Honestly they are just crazy :-)

Things are still going good. Finding the urges to smoke bud come and go > mainly at night time. I just keep pressing on and try to ignore it and the urge passes.

Overall the benefits far out way the negatives. More focused attitude to life in general and money seems to stay where it is > odd that aint it :-)

Again one and all > keep pushing yourself and remember that your really cool!!!

Hi there peeps

Well day 13 is almost done. Withdraws all gone. As someone else stated the world is just very black and white now.Quite boring.
    Trying to work out what I actually like to do now is weird > its like starting from scratch again
    Only once you have quit smoking the herb do you truly re-alise how much time and energy you have devoted to it

Well anyway still going and still learning

Hi Rob,
    i'm enjoying your quitting blog, keep up with the great start! Well done!

Well Im still part of the quit club.

Its still hard work. The withdraws have gone. But the memory's and links to smoking weed are still very fresh and strong.
    The dreams are just out of this world. Vivid and completely memorable.I keep waking up just thinking WTF was that about.

I went to a car meet up for 1st time in ages. Everyone was smoking dope. It stunk to high heavens. Safe to say i did not stay long. But just long enough for the addict in me to question whether it as ok to go buy . Needless to say i did not and im still going strong.

So anyways keep it up guys and gals. Jump in feet first if your thinking about it. The bad stuff doesnt last too long and the good stuff just gets better and better.

Peace out

Rob

Hey peeps.
    Well I'm still part of the quitters club.
    Downside I don't seem to do anything but work and child/housr stuff.
    Every body I knew was directly linked to getting hammered.
    Plus side I feel awesome,have money.feel intelligent again, speech returned to normal

Seriously if quitting or thinking about it.jump in and fill your boots.best thing I done for a long time.

I will say the dreams what the hell.I kinda look forward to them ...there totally mental.

Peace

Rob

Rob, are you alright there man? Just checkin on you

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising