+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Addicted To Pot > my quit diary

guardianunlimited Cannabis Rehab Guest

You ok Rob? Best wishes keep posting

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi to you all.
    It's really humbling reading that people are checking on me. Thanks to you all.
    I'm still checked into the quit club. Haven't touched weed and never will again.
    Life has it's ups and downs.I don't go out socially or speak to anyone.there all involved with weed..so it's a no go which is a bummer.but it's a required evil

Honesty if your reading these posts and thinking of quitting or starting to get itchy fingers midway...just jump in and fill your boots and keep with the quit club.I never thought I could but you have the power inside.

Some of the current side effects..mad dreams there crazy, wake up after 3 hours but can get back to sleep if you stay calm, some boredom.sometimes I actually dont know what I like anymore but it's like being reborn if you get me. No cravings..I Defo would not like being stoned now.

Good points. Money , energy , optimizm.great family relation.brilliant speech.able to pass drug tests at work without synth pee. And so much more.

To sum up for a little while.JOIN THE QUIT CLUB. Don't be a slave to a plant .live life , enjoy life.look to the bright side of things

Peace and love
    Robert

Hey guys and gals..well I still have far too much energy...tiredness is an alien feeling.

Though feck it and joined the reserve army..needed something to do.

Hope you're all up to good things

Rob

So inspired by your journey. I'm on day 8. I believe when u say u wouldn't like being stoned now. I miss the habit and the sweet taste in my mouth but not the stoneyness. Your post gave me that revelation. Kinda feel like I'm counting on younot falling off the wagon here....

Hey ..I'm totally loving not being stoned.

I really just cant be assed being that way.
    No probs pal..I'll keep the quit club going.

Good on ya for joining. Forget the nagatives ..and just enjoys the positives

Hi. I'm almost a month into my quit now. I'm the same as you, I've been smoking over an oz of quality skunk for a long, long time.

It's a filthy drug. It removes all reality and turns you into an absolute mess.

I saw it as the enemy, which has really helped me.

I'm ok with cravings, but like you, it's the crippling anxiety that's really hurting me, and of course sleep depravation and sweating.

I'll never smoke anything again. It's just nice to be a normal member of society again, rather than a slave to that nasty shit.

Respect to you.

Keep going and be proud of yourself. It's really not easy.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising