+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quitting after years of heavy usage - Strong Nausea from Withdrawals

Default Quitting after years of heavy usage - Strong Nausea from Withdrawals

Hey guys,

I am glad to have found this rehab group because I am really struggling right now with my quitting. I have been a heavy user for over 3 years and my appetite has suffered recently due to my usage. I avoided that marijuana was the problem for months, but I've concluded that the reason I have an aversion to food and the reason I have nausea in the mornings is due to my dependence on the drug. I decided enough was enough last week and now I am quitting for good. I havn't touched pot in 3 days, but I have lost 5 pounds (I'm already skinny), and I have an empty feeling even after I eat food. Often times I vomit up what I eat, and I have to force myself to eat a second time (and hope that it stays down). My ability to concentrate at work is incredibly reduced and I am developing anxiety about meals. I'm just worried that this will never end, I just want to be able to enjoy life again, and I keep looking ominously at the pot thinking its the only thing that will make me feel normal again. Do any of you suffer from symptoms like this? If you are clean, did it get better as time went on? It is really taxing on my body to not be able to eat normally, and it prevents me from going to the gym or running which are things I normally enjoy doing (I don't want to push my body hard if I can barely get enough calories in a day). I'm just looking for support cause I am feeling pretty badly right now and fear that it will never end. Hope to hear from you guys, Thanks!

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Apitite

Iv stopped 3 1/2 weeks ago and still cannot build up an apitite , I have to force my self to eat which I don't enjoy doing and then feel sick, ihave bad pains in my stomach which are getting me down. You not alone

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising