+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i can quit smoking and vape but not quit completely.

Default i can quit smoking and vape but not quit completely.

i can quit smoking and vape but not quit completely. but the problem is i get no problems from vaping weed other than the cost of it! i use more when i vape than i did when i smoked. what shall i do?

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Why can't you quit completely? And to be 100% honest I'm not even sure what you're really asking in your question? Can you elaborate a little more?

Find something else to take up the space in your life occupied by stoned activites. find something else to focus on, start by fulfilling your dreams, small or big. And if neccassary start by asking your friends not to bring weed over and not to smoke while hanging out with you. If thats a problem for them its either that they arent that good a friend or that they have a issue themselves. and as the poster above me suggested, start searching for the reason why you feel you need pot in the first place. Maybe your just bored, have some unresolved feelings etc.
    Anyway good luck!

well i had quit before for 3 years. 3 long and empty boring years. in that time i didn't even know about vaporizers. this was back in 2007. i believe in harm reduction. though i do try and keep cannabis at arm's length.
    Last edited by BritishMan; 09-15-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishMan View Post
    well i had quit before for 3 years. 3 long and empty boring years. in that time i didn't even know about vaporizers. this was back in 2007. i believe in harm reduction. though i do try and keep cannabis at arm's length.
    even so this is years ago I'll just add my two cents..

if you believe in harm reduction than don't be inhaling any kind of drugs and changing the way your brain works...it's only going to be bad in the long term, especially if you're like me and need to constantly smoke.....

2 weeks clean trying to be strong...hope you're doing better these days take care.

wanting to stop Cannabis Rehab Guest

Thumbs down I wish this were the case.

Im in my 30's... Smoked for 2 yrs ish (2-3 times a week). Felt like I was more of a casual user.

Then went over to vaping (this past year). I feel it's been a healthier alternative, and thought it was the best purchase I've ever made... but my use has rapidly increased. I'm sober today, but that is the first time I can remember (it's been at least a few weeks of daily use). Sober cause our family got hit with a sickness and i feel awful. I've been hiding my increased use from the family, and feel shameful and guilty in my dishonesty. Almost all evenings, rarely during the day...

I'm wanting to quit but not committed yet. Dont go back to vaping...

I would really like to find a balance of casual use, but know that my tendencies show addiction. I've been wishing for that balance as I really do enjoy it (I feel I have been a better, more calm parent... and the sex is amazing). I've always struggled with some anger issues (not violent) and lack of patience and feel MJ has really calmed a lot of that down.

But it's become excessive. I don't know if I will ever find that balance or the courage to stop... but I need to figure out one or the other (I know... level 2 talk).

Sorry to take over your thread with my anonymous coming out post. Bottom line... vaping made it worse for me as I felt it was healthier... but the reality is it encouraged more use. Not sure I'll ever make it back to the forum, until I grow the balls and go do something about it. Reading posts here are encouraging..

Best of luck.

just my two cents - actually Im making a coffee get back to you shortly.

Default \

quitting is quitting....sometimes smoking is not quitting..

either way you guys should tell that to my ex who has a chronic morning cough after vaping for a few months straight. yeah that stuff messed her up big time.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising