+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quitting for good

Default Quitting for good

Hi

I have been smoking cannabis for 14 years now, it started while I was still at school just as an occassional joint or pipe at a party, then as I grew older a few joints after the pub. However for the past 12 years I have been smoking every day.

As with most people where I live all we could get was hash until everyone started growing it about 6 or 7 years ago, this meant that the weed I was smoking got stronger and stronger as time went on.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Due to my addiction to cannabis I have lost friends, relationships and jobs, as well as under performing in my studies and never having any money. Bascially when I smoke I have no motivation to do anything else but still in my house, watch tv or play xbox and smoke more weed.

Because of this I was unable to afford any weed for 2 weeks last month, due to owing my dealer money I couldn't get any more tick, and so didn't smoke for that time. I suffered from the usual symptoms tiredness, unable to sleep, depression and boredom. However since being paid and returning to smoking I realise that I need to give up for both my mental and financial wellbeing.

So tonight is my last night smoking, I have rolled my last spliff which I am about to smoke before I go to bed.

Any advice and/or encouragement would be appreciated

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

well, you will go through hard days if you really dedicated to quitting..im now on day 6....cravings are strong but i dont want to throw those 5 days away now...like my name says its time 4 change and thats what im on to. not planning to go back to weed.

trust me day by day you'll be proud of you, with evry night that passes by...i know i will beproud as hell when i have done a whole month..after that, thee is no turning back to being a boring weed smoking loser...

you need to be strong! we are in this together..you really have to make the decision and stick to it.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising