+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Alice's quit journal

Saying that, it can be nice to remember the grit of that lifestyle sometimes. It has been a long time coming, but I think kindly of those seedy environments which I frequented occasionally in order to get my fix. I don't like the fact that I was there to feed my addiction, but it was definitely eye opening to see the underbelly of Australian culture as it were.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I can say that now, when I am clean and have a job and a clean house and nice friends. It is easier to be kind in that situation. I saw someone begging for money yesterday afternoon on a bridge over the Yarra River. He was so out of it, he was on his knees, dozing in what looked like some kind of drug induced sleepiness, with a cup held out in front of him. In the moment that I walked past him, I felt so intensely humbled on his behalf. There is something incredibly vulnerable about humanity in that situation. I felt intense humility. And the knowledge that it is THAT bad for some people in the world. Wow!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Alice
    Your posts are inspiring and encouraging....tomorrow morning is day 1 for me after 28 yrs of solid use and wasting my life....this forum is going to be my life line...I just hope I can do it....Thanks for sharing your journey.

Hi there Mickey,

Good to hear from you. How did you go?! It can be challenging in the beginning, but it does get better I promise.

I hope that the forum helps you. Sorry I didn't write back earlier, I was working today.

Cheers,
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising