+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Alice's quit journal

Saying that, it can be nice to remember the grit of that lifestyle sometimes. It has been a long time coming, but I think kindly of those seedy environments which I frequented occasionally in order to get my fix. I don't like the fact that I was there to feed my addiction, but it was definitely eye opening to see the underbelly of Australian culture as it were.

I can say that now, when I am clean and have a job and a clean house and nice friends. It is easier to be kind in that situation. I saw someone begging for money yesterday afternoon on a bridge over the Yarra River. He was so out of it, he was on his knees, dozing in what looked like some kind of drug induced sleepiness, with a cup held out in front of him. In the moment that I walked past him, I felt so intensely humbled on his behalf. There is something incredibly vulnerable about humanity in that situation. I felt intense humility. And the knowledge that it is THAT bad for some people in the world. Wow!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Alice
    Your posts are inspiring and encouraging....tomorrow morning is day 1 for me after 28 yrs of solid use and wasting my life....this forum is going to be my life line...I just hope I can do it....Thanks for sharing your journey.

Hi there Mickey,

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Good to hear from you. How did you go?! It can be challenging in the beginning, but it does get better I promise.

I hope that the forum helps you. Sorry I didn't write back earlier, I was working today.

Cheers,
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising