Hi Everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for this group forum! I greatly appreciate it. I am somewhere in my second (or so) week of not smoking. I've lost count of exactly what day I am on. Every day I simply focus on getting through the day/night. I feel great and I have been exercising and eating well. Today I'm hit with depression though, which I know is due to not smoking. I have been taking Amino Acids and Gaba to help, as well as drinking water. I am also smelling lavender oil and taking hot baths with clove, which helps for grounding. I find myself wanting to start sabotaging my relationships (by shutting down rather than opening up and receiving, which is aligned with the Divine Feminine - I am female, by the way) because I am feeling depressed and I want to cancel all appointments with friends/lover and hide from the world. However, I stopped smoking specifically because I am done hiding.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Right now I am creating products for my website and crafting resumes and cover letters to apply to specific jobs. These are all things I used to use pot to help me do. Weed was always great for being able to get through some of the more mundane tasks in my daily life. This is the main reason I used it - well, along with using it as a crutch and distraction tool from dealing with certain emotions and feelings.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? I am sure you covered this in another thread (or 20, ha ha), so if you could just point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I am new here.

Thank you,

C