Hi
I'm totally new to this forum guys. 34 year old guy whose been smoking since I was 12. I make that 22 years of this shite. This website has really amazed me with the similarities I've discovered with other people wanting to quit.

I'm hoping I can get some support in this journey that I will shortly be beginning. I have not quit yet but have been thinking about it for a long time. I managed 7 days weed free about a month ago, and then relapsed. Prior to that I managed to quit weed and tobacco for 2.5 years a few years back, but that sadly also ended in a total relapse. However from them two years I learnt so much. I Remeber very well the sweaty nights and nightmare, loss of appetite, mood issues etc etc. I also clearly Remeber the benefits I experienced during those two years and after a period of time weed just seemed a part of my distant past, it did not even bother me if anyone smoked around me. I was well and truly out of the net, but me being me, 2 years later one day got passed a rocky hashish spliff by a work colleague which I foolishly accepted and had one of the most immense and intense buzz ever. The only problem was I was hooked again and now I've been back in the shitty stoner cycle of life for 3/4 years again now after my 2 year break.

One thing I also learnt from giving up apart from the withdrawal symptoms and list of benefits, I started to drink more alcohol. 3/4 pints of lager every night and before long I was sneaking in the odd light cigg with my pint of lager. This would normally be a ultra light silk cut. I then would not smoke at all during the day whilst sober but smoke silk cuts with beer. So this time I must Remeber not to jump to beer when I quit the weed.

After 20 years of smoking the shit, every weed that I buy just seems to not get me stoned unless I put ina ridiculous amount. At the same time something in the back of my head tells me it's time you it cos shot ain't doing nothing for now. Well, let me correct that, besides messing up my family life.

I have around 2.5 grams left I have decided to give up once I've finished it as I'm so sick oft his crap.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I hope I get some responses of support as I can really do with the help to get out of this mess. I did try to goit alone about a month th ago but relapsed on the seventh day, the dreaded Sunday evening lol

Looking forward to some reponses. I do hope I get some
Sam