+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine's Quit Blog

Hi John, yes a very busy weekend, phew!

So am feeling shattered but felt like popping online before going to bed. Was up at 5am and have been prepping food and stuff for little man's party tomorrow, for nearly the whole day. It is a heck of a lot of work when doing it all by yourself, especially whilst also trying to keep an eye on/entertain an almost one year old.

Made a huge cake, it won't win any beauty contests but hoping it will taste good. Got most the food ready, but have run out of fridge space so the rest will have to be done in the morning. Got some decorations and balloons up but was feeling so exhausted by 11pm I decided stuff it; it's more for me anyway as little man obviously won't have a clue what it's all about at his age.

Managed to pop to the hospital and visit my Dad today. His hip replacement operation went well and he was looking good so all seems fine. Gutted he wont be at our party tomorrow but it's for a good reason at least, he's been waiting for this op for a long time.

Anyway, it's gone 11pm and really need to get to bed. Night all, hope everyone os doing well with their quit.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 03-13-2018 at 06:04 PM.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

I hope you are having a great time at your son's party. Happy birthday to him!! Let us know how it goes

Well the birthday party went really well and the cake turned out to be pretty darn tasty so I couldn't ask for more. We had a really lovely afternoon.

It was little man's actual birthday today so took him to a soft play session then we went and visited my friend and his little girl. We all ate jelly and left over birthday cake and the littles played together nicely.

Has been a very pleasant few days and well worth the preparation stress.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I'm also happy to say that today is 21 days cannabis free, so I made it through the icky 3rd week hooray! I feel like I have turned a corner as not been thinking about cannabis the last few days and feel really serious now, like I means serious business, about quitting cannabis for good.

I hope everyone else is doing well and feeling strong. Xx

So happy for you Sunshine, on so many levels. I can't wait for you to experience some of the really amazing benefits of living cannabis free.

You are doing great.

Been a busy bee this week and getting out and about with little man. A minor craving yesterday but not much else to report. Today was day 24 clean and still going strong. Looking forward to getting past the 4 week mark as that will be an improvement on last time.

Hey Sunshine,

Good to hear that you are staying busy and feeling good. Four weeks will be amazing Keep going!

Cheers,
    Alice

Yay!!!

Looking forward to milestones is very helpful. I am looking forward to one in 2 weeks!

Hey Sunshine!
    So happy for your third week, as JWC said, milestones are very helpfull and you sound like they really do keep you on track! Plus you've got a wonderful motivation, that being your son! Happy that the birthday party went well
    After 4 weeks I also feel some minor craving from time to time, but everytime I remind myself of the pit of nothingness, the fog of thoughts it created in my head. No reason to get back to that kind of thing!
    Keep at it!

Also what kind of milestone are you achieving JWC, or will you tell us then?

"Pit of nothingness, the fog of thoughts it created in my head"

Indeed, a good reminder for anyone not to go back to the whacky weed!

It will be my 3 month mark at the end of March.

I'm waiting for the last of my dopamine receptors to be shutting down, as Alice says.

Alice--I'm counting on you to be right!!!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it but trying to not expect too much at the same time.

Sunshine--thanks for letting me share on your blog!

Have a great weekend, all!

John

Hey JWC,

Horses for courses! Getting a return of intense cravings around the three month mark is definitely common. I hope you sail right through it

Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising