+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Sunshine's Quit Blog

Thought I'd better check in as been AWOL for a bit. Have popped online but been a bit under weather and too tired to post. 7 weeks clean been and gone. It's my 35th birthday on Sunday which I almost forgot about ha ha.

Hope everyone is well, will write again when have more energy.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Get well soon and happy birthday for Sunday!!

I hope you have a great weekend xx

Phew!
    I thought I was the only one on here for the past week or so! lol
    It's been very very quiet....crickets....

Happy Birthday!

When I first read your line about 7 weeks clean been and gone, I initially thought the "gone" meant you caved and smoked. But then I understood it properly.

Feel better. I've had a stomach/intestinal bug this week. I think I've turned the corner though....

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
    John

Happy birthday Sunshine!
    Have a great day!
    Xx

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Hi All,

Thank you for the birthday messages John and Alice. How are you both doing? John I do hope you're over your stomach bug now, nothing worse!

Been a bit absent lately. To be honest been feeling exhausted and a bit down in the dumps. Am so poor and fed up of living hand to mouth. This job is supposed to start Monday but the vetting company have been so incompetent they still haven't sorted my stuff out (at the frustration of both myself and the employing company). They have had 7 weeks to request further info from me and came back to me Tuesday, exactly 4 working days before the job start date which has made for a very stressful week. If it isn't sorted tomorrow I won't be able start next week and next intake is end of May :-(

Anyway, in better news we have had beautiful weather here in the UK the past couple of days. Blazing sunshine which makes change to the usual grey skies and rain. Long may it continue.

Alice did you get any further with applying for a French course?

Take care all xx

Hey Sunshine,

I REALLY hope that this job palaver gets sorted before tomorrow. I know that awful feeling of not having enough money. It can affect so many areas of your life, so it is understandable that you are down in the dumps lately.

It is great to hear that you are getting some well deserved SUNSHINE!! Hehe. I hope it will lift your spirits a little. Even if there is nothing so cheerful as a job to do

I am doing quite well. Have been playing mad scientist with some herbal teas which I have read are good for certain brain functions, but to be honest, it is just one step up from playing around with drugs. Some of them have knocked me about quite considerably - even though it was very nice to start remembering a whole heap of stuff from my past. Maybe the interaction with my medication is one of the biggest problems. I can be quite sensitive to this kind of stuff at the best of times, so it can be a bit bumpy, playing around with it, and I probably shouldn't!

I haven't done anything with the French classes yet, but thanks for reminding me! I think I missed the term intake. It just seems so expensive for what it is. I would really like to do it one day though.

Today, I have to work on a prototype for a website - (Pinterest) before going to my tutorial at uni. It is so amazing how even on the two days that I work from home, I find it so hard to get started!

I hope you start to feel a bit better soon. I also hope these muppets get their shit together with regard to your references. A job would be just the thing! Let us know how it goes

Cheers,
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising