+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day 2 of Quitting

Default Day 2 of Quitting

[deleted][deleted][deleted]

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Last edited by chansecombs; 08-14-2018 at 09:10 PM.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi chansecombs, congratulations on quitting. Life is so much better without it. The beginning is the hardest part, but it sounds as though you need to concentrate on diet and exercise to help with the nausea and anxiety. If possible I would recommend Bioceuticals Muscle Eze if you can get it. It is a magnesium supplement with lots of good stuff to help with the anxiety.

Be kind to yourself. You should start feeling much better in a couple of weeks. I cut down gradually which helped with the intensity of the withdrawal symptoms, but others say that cold turkey is the way to go.

You feel so awful because smoking caused all these cannabis receptors to open up in your mind and now your are starving them. It hurts, but if you stay strong you will feel better soon as the receptors die.

Good luck!

[deleted][deleted][deleted]
    Last edited by chansecombs; 08-14-2018 at 09:10 PM.

I guess everyone is different, but I noticed a decided improvement after six weeks. I found the three month mark hard with cravings, but after that it was pretty much as easy as you can imagine. I am six months quit now, and I feel completely recovered.

I hope this helps. You will have to be patient with yourself for a while, but it will get a lot better.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising