+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 and a half months off and I just got some :S

elisa_day Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default 1 and a half months off and I just got some :S

After about 3 years of daily smoking I quitted. My motivation is a long trip I'll be doing with non smokers at the end of the year. I don't want to go through the heavy withdrawal while away.
    I went through heavy cold sweats at night, nightmares, insomnia...it all seems to be getting better, but at the same time I haven't had a feeling of real relaxation since I smoked my last spliff, 1 month and a half ago.

I now have some days off work, and today I felt so anxious, so hopeless and lonely...that I got some.

It is still there, untouched. I'm trying to convince myself that I can control it, that i could have just a little, couple of times a week (as I used to do, long time ago), and it sounds like a good plan, but I'm afraid it's just a lie.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

My mind is in a constant rollercoaster, I'm acting very weird (and seem to be getting weirder the longer I stay 'clean'). I'm all good one second and click, just like that I feel completely detached from the people around, more spaced out than while stoned...and I just need to disappear, so i do, leaving everyone wondering what the heck is wrong with me. I keep on messing up possible friendships like this (a long term pal should be able to 'forgive' my awkward state of mind, but new people, who I'm only getting to know, they run away, just as I would).
    I did confide in someone who I thought would be there for some support, I'm not good at it but I asked for help. I got it very wrong and who I chose couldn't care less. Now we don't even talk.

I guess I've just lost hope, and well, at least with weed I had some temporary peace.

Best of luck to all of you out there. Some of your posts have been very motivating during this time! Be stronger than I a

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Elisa,

Although you are feeling awkward and clunky at the moment, you will get to the other side of this. Smoking is just going to set you back and open up the receptors in your brain.

Even though it feels tempting to try and use it occasionally. This is not often possible for ex addicts and while you might be able to control it for a while, my experience is that it will come creeping back in and you will be back to square one.

Although I hope you don't smoke, try to keep posting if you do. You are on a journey and it does get better... Promise!

Xx

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising