I have known for a long time that I want to quit smoking. I've said this is my last bag almost every time for at least a year now. But I'm so weak. I have severe anxiety, and can't cope well without pot. I see a psychiatrist and have medicine, but it's just not as easy and effective as marijuana.
I'm literally ruining my life. My world is crashing down around me, it's just one bad thing out of my control after another. So I turn to pot. Which is really only making the problem worse, because I'm wasting so much money.
How did you start day one... I don't think I'll even be able to face the day. Should I sleep through some of the withdrawal? I could sleep for days I'm sure (well during the day time anyway).
I just can't find the strength. I'm destroying my family and irresponsibly unable to pay all my bills as needed.
How did you find the strength for day one?? Please any guidance is so apprecaited. I feel so lost.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)