+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally came up negative on a THC urine test

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Finally came up negative on a THC urine test

I'm at day 65 being clean, I bought a 15 pack urine test, I was coming up positive until a few days ago -- I'm confident I can pass a urine THC test -- it's a great feeling -- it took me two months to get there and I'm not fat. I was constantly high from am to pm for at least ten years and I only bought the best. I still have insomnia but that is getting better. I'm sleeping 6 hours a day uninterrupted where I was only doing 3 hours -- that took me a few months. Blood pressure is under control too -- I shot up to 165/100 and the anxiety was really bad for about 7 weeks. Food taste good now and I'm gaining weight now. Honestly, people close to me said I was going neurotic and psychotic -- I was losing it -- literally. I'm in the process of finding a good NA meeting in my town. I have no cravings for pot anymore. Like they say in NA, once your an addict you will always be an addict. I must admit -- I'm a chronic full blown habitual addict. By the way, I'm 53 years old. I hope this info is helpful and I thank the moderator or administrator of the web site!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Congratulations! You are going great guns. It is so worth it!

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising