+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help

Default I need help

ok so I've been a light smoker over the past 2-3 years. My tolerance is so low. Smoking just a tad bit would have my brain foggy and have me high. I would smoke a lot in college. But after leaving for a year I didn't really smoke much. Only occasionally. But the highs started feeling worse and less pleasent. Not sure what was going on but I still smoked with my friends. My paranoia from smoking starting increasing. Then one day I smoked with some friends. And ever since that day my head has not been normal. I had brain fog since this day 2016 before thanksgiving. It consisted of poor cognitive abilities and poor sight and hearing. My head has a pressure in it on the right side. And sometimes it's pressure. And sometimes it's emptiness feeling. I didn't excericse or eat healthy around this time either. But i changed those habits after looking up other people. Then around January I started getting panic attacks. Been to the emergency room atleast 4 times. I've had a ct scan that was clean. And just did a MRI yesterday. But thing is my sysmptoms are worsening everyday. I've now had problems eating food. Trouble sleeping. Trouble relaxing. My anxiety is off the roof. I keep thinking I'm gonna die because I've been living in major discomfort. I've read forums of people who had brain fog like me for 1-6 months. But this is taking a toll on my life. Everyday feels so shitty ever since my last panic attack 5 days ago that seems to have tenfold my symptoms. I really need help or if anyone has any ideas what to do. I've been trying fish oil, eating healthy small portion, excerissing, b12, and (newly) vitamin d.

Best way to summarize is. I smoked a lot in college. Stopped for awhile. Smoked rarely with friends. Then one day everlasting brainfog. Quit smoking. Panic attacks. Worsening symptoms. (Cognitive abilities, thinking, sight, hearing, can hardly eat, starting to feel slow, numbness in right side of head.)

Please anyone any ideas. I'm seriously in so much pain. Doctors just talking it up to be anxiety. But it's like as soon as I wake up. I'm already in pain. I'm not depressed about anything except my health. I read somewhere where it might be rouleaxen (when red blood cells clump up)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

hi LilChris,

I really feel for you. It can be really scary when you have all these symptoms and your doctor cannot give you a good explanation as to what is causing them. I am not a doctor, but I can tell you about my own experience.

Many people get anxiety when they quit cannabis. It can crop up some time after quitting. I am not sure what the cause of it is, but I know that what worked for me was a magnesium supplement - particularly Bioceuticals Muscle eze, if you can get it where you live. I found that after taking that supplement for some time, my anxiety was significantly reduced. The thing is that it takes time. If you have a nutrient deficiency, it can take time to balance out. One month of taking a supplement, you will see some effects, and you should see a maximum effect of the supplement after about three months.

It really sounds to me that your anxiety is causing your symptoms and getting scared and anxious about these symptoms is making your symptoms worse - thereby making you more anxious and so the symptoms get worse. The best and quickest cure for anxiety is to do breathing exercises. http://www.anxietyaustralia.com.au/t...ety-and-panic/ Take a deep breath in for four counts, hold for four counts and breath out for four. You basically want to slow your breathing right down. Over breathing and quickened breathing is actually what is causing all this brain fog, anxiety and other symptoms. Try breathing slowly, and holding your breath between breaths, this will stop the signal that you are currently sending your brain that you are in danger.

Anxiety can produce some incredibly weird and wonderful symptoms. I wouldn't be surprised if all of your symptoms are anxiety related.

I have had the experience of some strange symptoms myself like sleep jerks and tingling in my limbs. My doctors could never ascertain the cause, but as I became healthier with a better diet, did my breathing exercises, and cut down on stimulants and drugs (basically), these symptoms gradually disappeared. I always wanted an answer, but these symptoms just went away by themselves over time.

Breathing slowly is the number one cure for anxiety related illnesses.

I hope you feel better soon
    Alice

Thanks so much for the advice. Let me just be honest and say that. I don't smoke enough at all to have been addicted or needy of it in anyway. I haven't smoked in months. I always would take months breaks between because I'm not the person who smokes alone. I only smoke with friends.

I'm at the state where my right side of my head. Feels like something is in it. It's always feeling clogged. And full. I'm in serious pain. I get jerks and numbness around my body. As soon as I wake up I'm in pain. I'm in total discomfort. 24/7. Since thanksgiving after smoking with those friends. That brain fog never left. And my normal abilities of a human being have been slowly being deminished everyday. I've been taking b12 vitamins, fish oil, vitamin d, and black seed oil. I want to take the magniuesim. Do I have to trade anything out so it won't conflict.

Hi LilChris,

I am sorry you are feeling so crappy. I don't know about black seed oil, but I am pretty sure magnesium is fine with those other vitamins that you are taking. Remember that it will take time.

It does sound like you should get it checked out, further. You said that you have a CT scan and a MRI? Maybe if the results come back clear, you could go to a different doctor to get a second opinion.

Have you tried the breathing exercises? If it is anxiety as your doctor suspects, the breathing exercises should help a lot!

I hope you feel better soon.

Alice

Thanks so much for your help and advise. The ct scan back in December was clear. And the MRI taken last Thursday was clear. I was just prescribed Prozac and I'm gonna be taking it.

Still my head feels so full of air. It's mostly on the right side next to my ear. I think we are gonna go to another doctor because this one thinks I'm crazy. My body twitches sometimes. And my body gets really numb like crazy. Especially my right side.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising