+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Panic attacks after 2 months of not smoking?

Default Panic attacks after 2 months of not smoking?

My doctor says I'm having panic attacks because it has been 2 months since the last tine I've smoked even though this has never happened to be before and I've gone 3+ months of no smoking before.
    Also this is the first time I've had extreme pressure put on me for college and a leadership role and a job.
    Is he right? does it make more sense to treat this as withdrawal symptom? Or should I be treating this a chronic anxiety ( which I've had my whole life)

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Jordanma and welcome,

It's hard to say to be honest in your case, IMO that is, as although I have encountered many people for whom certain withdrawal symptoms haven't kicked in until a little while after they have quit, sometimes even a month or two later, at least with certain symptoms that is including those that affect ones mental state, however it is also true that this can also be the kind of time frame within which other people are really starting to feel better, so like I say it's hard to say for sure.

I know both using and quitting marijuana can make really significant changes to the brain that can really affect ones mental health especially when it comes to things like anxiety and these changes can take a long time to either come or go, so I don't dismiss in anyway what your Dr suspects and if I had to say one way or the other probably would concur.

Hang in there though as if this is the case they should pass in time.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising