+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Help me !

Default Please Help me !

hello, i am not a frequent smoker by any means. For maybe a year now I smoked once or twice a month and sometimes less than that. About one week ago I smoked purple kush with my friend. Me and him only smoked like 3/4 of the blunt because we were both super baked after that. I went to sleep high that night and woke up at like 6 am the next still feeling high and this freaked me out severely! Eventually i calmed down and fell back asleep and woke up a little better. Ever since then i've had this severe brain fog. I've felt disconnected, i feel unfocused when i talk, i feel emotionless at times and to top it all off now i keep waking up multiple times at night and when i wake up at night i can't think straight and i get really panicked. Can somebody please tell me what's going on. I feel like i'm going crazy! PS i know it wasn't laced because my friend has felt fine ever since.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi there,

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

It sounds like you had a bad reaction to the cannabis you were smoking. Try to be patient, and get lots of sleep. You should start to feel better soon. It just takes time. Cannabis is a drug and in some forms it can be very strong. I am not a doctor, but if you are worried about it maybe go to see one, or do more research online. You will probably find other people who have had severe reactions to some strong weed.

Cheers,
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising